shape
carat
color
clarity

Wonderful jewelry appraiser in Manhasset NY - Deborah Villepigue

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mjzesq

Rough_Rock
I have had the pleasure of using Deborah''s services twice now - once when I bought a diamond online, and once after the stone was set.

I have nothing but great things to say about Deborah. She is professional, has a well-equipped and beautifully decorated lab, and clearly enjoys teaching her clients about the items they bring in. I only brought her the diamond and ring, but she is knowledgeable and highly trained in both diamonds and other gemstones as well.

I have been to other appraisers in the past, but Deborah is by far the best and the most enjoyable to work with. I highly recommend Deborah Villepigue at The Jewelry Appraiser Inc. Find her in Manhasset, NY, off of Northern Blvd.

Michael

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/18/2009 5:23:33 PM
Author:mjzesq
I have had the pleasure of using Deborah''s services twice now - once when I bought a diamond online, and once after the stone was set.

I have nothing but great things to say about Deborah. She is professional, has a well-equipped and beautifully decorated lab, and clearly enjoys teaching her clients about the items they bring in. I only brought her the diamond and ring, but she is knowledgeable and highly trained in both diamonds and other gemstones as well.

I have been to other appraisers in the past, but Deborah is by far the best and the most enjoyable to work with. I highly recommend Deborah Villepigue at The Jewelry Appraiser Inc. Find her in Manhasset, NY, off of Northern Blvd.

Michael
Good to know, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results