shape
carat
color
clarity

Women over 40, who floats your boat?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 6:19:13 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I remember when belle met him. I made her spill all the details. He is a hottie. I also am a huge Denzel fan .
Well, I''m gonna make YOU spill HER beans if she doesn''t get back here soon!
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 6:22:43 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 7/18/2007 6:19:13 PM
I remember when belle met him. I made her spill all the details. He is a hottie. I also am a huge Denzel fan .
Well, I''m gonna make YOU spill HER beans if she doesn''t get back here soon!
9.gif
yes please. It was before my time; I think
20.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, see they were at this bar.....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 6:24:55 PM
UGH, your killing me.
15.gif
Oh Belle, pls spill
3.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Damn, I''m not over 40 either...chalk it up to hasty reading...Does it count that most men I would list ARE THEMSELVES over 40?
31.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 6:26:10 PM
Author: Skippy123

UGH, your killing me.
15.gif
Oh Belle, pls spill
3.gif

Yes, Belle, don''t leave us hanging like this!
How about a linky to the story?
Was it posted on PS before?
Inquiring minds want to know!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
lmao....
i was coming back to tell the rest of the story but maybe i''ll just let lisa do it

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 6:31:44 PM
Author: SuzyQZ

Date: 7/18/2007 6:26:10 PM
Author: Skippy123

UGH, your killing me.
15.gif
Oh Belle, pls spill
3.gif

Yes, Belle, don''t leave us hanging like this!
How about a linky to the story?
Was it posted on PS before?
Inquiring minds want to know!
Lisa, tell tell tell
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
yippee10.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 6:32:16 PM
Author: belle
lmao....
i was coming back to tell the rest of the story but maybe i'll just let lisa do it
Nah, I just gave them a teaser. You fill in all the details. You lived it. I just lived vicariously THROUGH you. Sigh.....
31.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh/Belle:

You guys are just messin'' with us!!!
19.gif
19.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trust me, It''s worth waiting for. belle will be here in a bit.. Be patient!!!
25.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 6:40:50 PM
Kaleigh/Belle:

You guys are just messin' with us!!!
19.gif
19.gif
yip,
crybaby.gif

Miss Belle, where did you go????

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh for God''s sake, both of you should be banned!
11.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Ya''ll are cracking me up. Ellen, you kill me. Ok, I''m ready to hear this story, too.....

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 7:35:10 PM
Oh for God's sake, both of you should be banned!
11.gif
lol....SORRY!
truly, i am. i was not trying to be bad
(not this time)
11.gif

the repair guy got here right when i was going to post and i needed to make sure he got the stuff right.

anyway....
as kaleigh said, we were at a club in austin and the people that we met up with earlier in the night happened to know the owner of the club. they said that mr. m had reserved the roof and would be there later. of course, we didn't really think that 1. he would actually be there 2. that if he was we would get to meet him but we hung out anyway because we were having fun and getting free drinks
19.gif

well, much to our surprise, he actually did show up and we actually did meet him! yes, he looks just as very hot in person. it was funny, in my mind i was thinking 'wow, you look just like you!' there was quite a few people with him, so it was an instant party. it was fun. i think he was trying out the single scene for the first time because right after this, he and pc officially broke up.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 8:08:41 PM

Date: 7/18/2007 7:35:10 PM
Oh for God''s sake, both of you should be banned!
11.gif
lol....SORRY!
truly, i am. i was not trying to be bad
(not this time)
11.gif

the repair guy got here right when i was going to post and i needed to make sure he got the stuff right.

anyway....
as kaleigh said, we were at a club in austin and the people that we met up with earlier in the night happened to know the owner of the club. they said that mr. m had reserved the roof and would be there later. of course, we didn''t really think that 1. he would actually be there 2. that if he was we would get to meet him but we hung out anyway because we were having fun and getting free drinks
19.gif

well, much to our surprise, he actually did show up and we actually did meet him! yes, he looks just as very hot in person. it was funny, in my mind i was thinking ''wow, you look just like you!'' there was quite a few people with him, so it was an instant party. it was fun. i think he was trying out the single scene for the first time because right after this, he and pc officially broke up.
lol!!

Dang, you lucky, lucky dog.
2.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Belle:

You've redeemed yourself!
12.gif

Great story! I think I would have gone up to him and said "So nice meeting you, thanks for incluidng me in your party" and then given him a good bye hug
2.gif

And while I was hugging him goodby I would not have tried to feel that great bod of his... no, no, I would have never done that!
31.gif

Thanks for the story. Usually celebrity sightings turn out to be a disappointment as they don't measure up IRL.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 8:22:01 PM
Belle:

You've redeemed yourself!
12.gif

Great story! I think I would have gone up to him and said 'So nice meeting you, thanks for incluidng me in your party' and then given him a good bye hug
2.gif

And while I was hugging him goodby I would not have tried to feel that great bod of his... no, no, I would have never done that!
31.gif

Thanks for the story. Usually celebrity sightings turn out to be a disappointment as they don't measure up IRL.
hehehe...i didn't intentionally leave you guys hanging...well, maybe just ellen
11.gif

anyway, i really am sorry i couldn't get back here to finish the story. it was just bad timing!

i know what you mean about not measuring up...but he certainly did
31.gif
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Belle:

You''ve redeemed yourself!
12.gif

Great story! I think I would have gone up to him and said ''So nice meeting you, thanks for incluidng me in your party'' and then given him a good bye hug
2.gif

31.gif

Thanks for the story. Usually celebrity sightings turn out to be a disappointment as they don''t measure up IRL.
6.gif
Compose thyself woman!

Me neither. Nope, not me....
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 8:28:10 PM
hehehe...i didn''t intentionally leave you guys hanging...well, maybe just ellen
11.gif

anyway, i really am sorry i couldn''t get back here to finish the story. it was just bad timing!

i know what you mean about not measuring up...but he certainly did
31.gif
9.gif
25.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I''m almost 40. So I guess I should reply here. Here''s my list.
Peter Wingfield (played Methos in the Highlander TV series.) Very hot Welch man.
Paul Michael Glaser (loved Starsky and Hutch...even had S & H socks...)
Ice T. ( Don''t know why but he''s very interesting. His book "The Ice Opinion" was really good.)
Kevin Spirtas (intense actor. I call him a ''face actor'' because he can play the scene just using his eyes.)
Eric Etebari (great actor. Another ''face'' actor. Witchblade series)
Will Yun Lee (also in Witchblade)
Jensen Ackles (Stars in Supernatural. Can I be his Demi?)
Julian McMahon (love his blue eyes)
Mark Dacoscos (martial artist. Loved his movie Drive)

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 8:28:35 PM

Belle:

12.gif

Great story! I think I would have gone up to him and said ''So nice meeting you, thanks for incluidng me in your party'' and then given him a good bye hug
2.gif

31.gif

Thanks for the story. Usually celebrity sightings turn out to be a disappointment as they don''t measure up IRL.
6.gif
Compose thyself woman!

9.gif
I would not have tried to feel those pecs and biceps, no that would have been totally inapproriate!
38.gif

I am a proper middle aged woman!
12.gif
I would never think of that!
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is it hot in here?

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 8:33:34 PM

Date: 7/18/2007 8:28:35 PM

Belle:

12.gif

2.gif

31.gif

6.gif
Compose thyself woman!

9.gif
I would not have tried to feel those pecs and biceps, no that would have been totally inapproriate!
38.gif

I am a proper middle aged woman!
12.gif
I would never think of that!
2.gif
Eye candy, eye candy, eye candy... I think I would have just frozen there...staring...

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 8:40:13 PM
Is it hot in here?

Here. This will snap us out of it!

Donn Knotts.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 8:44:28 PM

Date: 7/18/2007 8:40:13 PM
Is it hot in here?

Here. This will snap us out of it!
lmao! Yer right. Whew! Thanks.
9.gif

julia, I probably either would have frozen, or become a mumbling, bumbling idiot.
20.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
OMG, you two are too funny.

I saw some show about Don Knotts and they said he was actually quite the ladies'' man. ''magine that.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
On a separate, and totally random note, I was with my hubby the other night eating at a city farmer's market. I remarked to him about how gorgeous the men were going through the check out. Funny, I think about how when I was younger I wouldn't have had the balls to tell a man he was "gorgeous," but now, I tell them all the time. NOT that I was running up to men in the check out line or anything. Just speaking out loud to hubby as we ate. My hubby said he was going to have to watch me more closely, lol.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 8:54:05 PM
Author: justjulia
On a separate, and totally random note, I was with my hubby the other night eating at a city farmer''s market. I remarked to him about how gorgeous the men were going through the check out. Funny, I think about how when I was younger I wouldn''t have had the balls to tell a man he was ''gorgeous,'' but now, I tell them all the time. NOT that I was running up to men in the check out line or anything. Just speaking out loud to hubby as we ate. My hubby said he was going to have to watch me more closely, lol.
lol!

Don Knotts, a ladies man? Who knew!?

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, we're over 40, not dead!

I can appreciate a thing of beauty!

That's why I love my hubby so much, nothing can compare to the "beauty" of his heart!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results