shape
carat
color
clarity

women - give the ring at proposal or after?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
read.gif

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Hello there! If you can, I would definitely give the ring during the proposal. Is there a reason you were thinking of doing otherwise? Did your gf express a wish to pick out the ring with you, or any other reasons? I guess it depends on the situation, but I know I would want a ring just because it seems more official that way for me - esp. because my boyfriend and I have talked about being engaged and whatnot, him asking me without a ring would seem like just another one of our conversations!
1.gif
But it really depends on what you are comfortable with and whatever you think will make your gf happy. Good luck.

chromeman

Rough_Rock
Yep present the ring with the proposal.. and you are probably going to have to buy dinner too!

Cheers!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Most definitely present the ring with the proposal!! Even if your GF helped pick it out, I think it should still be presented with the proposal. Otherwise as ClownFishFunk pointed out, it is like having a conversation about getting married!

Good luck whatever you decide!
9.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good grief... it shouldn't matter, but it does, doesn't it?
cry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results