carat
color
clarity

Wolf/CBI

DNW

Rough_Rock
I have to brag a LOT about Wolf/CBI.

Long story cut short:

I designed my own ring set for my wife and myself, and found Wolf/CBI after a long search for custom jewelers. I realized my ring designs were far from standard, and required attention to details that an ordinary jeweler might not pay attention to. So, I sent them my crude drawings and they turned them into masterpiece works of art - truly.

They crafted my wife's ring first, and it was a flawless process from beginning to end. Pics will follow.

Then I unfortunately went to a local jeweler to make mine, and it was a disaster. I managed to go through 4 remakes of my ring before I got a somewhat acceptable piece of jewelry, but it lacked the wow factor I got from my wife's being made at Wolf/CBI. So, I approached Wolf again to make my ring. They accepted the challenge and again rose to the occasion to create a matching work of beauty that I am now proud to wear daily. Wife drawing 1.jpg Wife drawing 2.jpg Wife ring.jpg My ring 1.jpeg My ring 2.jpeg My ring 3.jpeg Wolf/CBI. So, I

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! They really are both incredible rings! So happy for you that you found the Wolf team, they seem to be very adept at making dreams come true! Congrats to you and your wife, enjoy your new rings! :appl:
Also please consider doing a new thread in 'Show me the Bling' with lots of hand shots. Please ;)2

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
holy snap! that's super intricate and absolutely amazing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results