shape
carat
color
clarity

Wolf CBI - French Cuts Eternity ring

egemnoel

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I have been off the forum for 2 years now and needed a special 20 year anniversary gift. As always I contacted Wink and was briefed about the HPD/CBI split in the partnership and his new alliance with WOLF. Honestly having worked with Wink and Melissa on a few projects, I had no concerns at all and was just glad to see them doing what they did best. Taking the customers requirement and then moving to the next level with CAD drawings, a number of consultations and then final sign off.

As always an absolute pleasure to work and everything completed to perfection. To be honest the only thing that caught me out was the WOLF logo as I expected so see a wolf, but it fact the ring box arrived and it had a picture of an elephant :lol-2:

Again as we know a lot can happen in 1 year and how the world has changed and everyone had to adapt. Glad to see the forum as strong as ever and delighted to share with you a picture of the ring.

A big thank you to Wink, Melissa and the WOLF / CBI team for pulling this together.....

ring.jpeg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So funny WOLF is an elephant ... lol.

Your new french cut band looks absolutely beautiful!

Any chance you would be willing to share the diamond deets (dimensions and color/clarity)? And, if you would be so kind, I would love to know how high the band rises off your finger. No worries if you prefer not to divulge any of this info ...

Enjoy!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I have been off the forum for 2 years now and needed a special 20 year anniversary gift. As always I contacted Wink and was briefed about the HPD/CBI split in the partnership and his new alliance with WOLF. Honestly having worked with Wink and Melissa on a few projects, I had no concerns at all and was just glad to see them doing what they did best. Taking the customers requirement and then moving to the next level with CAD drawings, a number of consultations and then final sign off.

As always an absolute pleasure to work and everything completed to perfection. To be honest the only thing that caught me out was the WOLF logo as I expected so see a wolf, but it fact the ring box arrived and it had a picture of an elephant :lol-2:

Again as we know a lot can happen in 1 year and how the world has changed and everyone had to adapt. Glad to see the forum as strong as ever and delighted to share with you a picture of the ring.

A big thank you to Wink, Melissa and the WOLF / CBI team for pulling this together.....

ring.jpeg

Oh man that's beautiful! Congrats on your anniversary and your new bling!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! I love your french cut band! Lovely and congrats on your milestone anniversary!

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, perfection!! Congratulations!!

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
This is beautifully done! Happy anniversary! Come back and hang out with us any time!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Omg, that set is stunning - it’s perfect! :appl::appl::appl:

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone,

ring.jpeg

Gorgeous! And it looks like a really great flexible width as well. Good for wearing with your ER and also sufficient presence that you could wear it alone.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Your new band is gorgeous and complements your engagement ring beautifully! Congratulations on your anniversary!

I second the request for the ring/diamond details if you are amiable, as a channel set French-cut eternity is on my wish list.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! It really goes nicely with your ering!

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
Looks fantastic! Thank you for sharing.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Incredibly beautiful and looks amazing with your e-ring.

egemnoel

Shiny_Rock
So funny WOLF is an elephant ... lol.

Your new french cut band looks absolutely beautiful!

Any chance you would be willing to share the diamond deets (dimensions and color/clarity)? And, if you would be so kind, I would love to know how high the band rises off your finger. No worries if you prefer not to divulge any of this info ...

Enjoy!

Thank you all for the lovely comments, for sure will share all the details and will try and capture more shots.

egemnoel

Shiny_Rock
Your new band is gorgeous and complements your engagement ring beautifully! Congratulations on your anniversary!

I second the request for the ring/diamond details if you are amiable, as a channel set French-cut eternity is on my wish list.

Thanks so much, Leon Mege did the e-ring.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! Beautiful band. French cuts are amazing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results