shape
carat
color
clarity

Without further delay….well almost

Lschneids01

Rough_Rock
Hi all! Happy holidays! I have been doing my research from the geniuses on this site for a few years now knowing I would eventually would want to upgrade from my E. Ring in 2019 I got from my fiancé that we picked out together at our local jeweler. It is a 1ct Forevermark round brilliant diamond , F color, Excellent cut symmetry and polish, S12 and set in an A. JAFFE ME-1280 Trellis setting white gold. Forevermark diamond is Earth mined for those who didn’t know. I sure did not know the difference between lab grown and Earth diamonds back then. We did the 4 c research. But nothing extensive that I wish I learned on here because I wish I knew about your site in 2019. When he proposed we both cried he surprised me when he was going so I waited and waited. Lol. My mom even came with me one day to check out the final product and loved it. Fast forward to after the proposal, the first thing we both said was I remember it looking a lot bigger back then. Haha. So when I found you guys I put the measurements into diamond.com. And only to find out that my Forevermark looked .89 cts at face up view due to the girdle. I was so mad. Other than the size I loved my ring. It sparkles from here to kingdom come.
After being on here and researching lab diamonds fast forward to three months ago when I finally pulled the trigger and my mom got on board too and wanted a new ring because her E. Ring was stolen back in the 80’s from a babysitter that she couldn’t prove and never got replaced. My dad has been gone now for 20 years so she thought it was time to replace hers too.
We ordered our rings from RockHer.com. I ordered a 2.13 round brilliant lab grown diamond, Ideal cut, Color G, VSI, got a 9.2 rating on Stonealgo.com with no concerns, with a fair estimate of $1,349 from Adiamor with a range in price up to $2,974. I also put the measurements into diamond.com and got the okay! The diamond looked like a 2.13 face up with a face up area of 53.mm. It also met all the requirements on here for depth, Table %, etc. Kim posted. I found the diamond on Rock Her for and paid $828.00. I was going to come on here and ask you guys to take a looksy for me with your asset scopes and send the videos I received. But I was so happy with it I didn’t want to get let down. If that makes any sense. lol. I am going to say their prices for settings were half off but still way too expensive in my opinion. I wanted a four prong petite knife edge solitaire setting in white gold, 2mm, set high on my finger. And that’s what I got.
Now my mom did not want a round cut so she decided on a 3.0 carat lab grown emerald diamond , Color E, VVS2, set in a 14k yellow gold bezel setting. I should have mentioned that both are rings came with IGI type 2a. I know I know always go with HPHt grown and GIA certs. But I did take into consideration from what I was told to round down one on each category for a IGI cert ring. So the rings arrived today at my mom’s address. She sent me a picture of mine. Because I wanted to be surprised tomorrow when I open it. But we face times about her ring which she doesn’t like at all. She thinks that the yellow looks cheap not like other yellow gold jewelry. I said maybe cause it is brand new ? She didn’t like the emerald because she thought it didn’t have enough facets. And it looked fake cause maybe it was too big, so let that be a lesson to ya ladies and gents that bigger isn’t always better. Didn’t like the Bezel setting, thought it would have much more pop she said. Mind you she picked out her ring and I sent her to different sites to look at all kinds of settings. I also ran the numbers for her stone which is emasculate. So she is returning her ring. And we will be on the hunt for a ascher, or princess cut possibly in white gold with a pave or halo setting for her. Which is exciting for me cause I get to go on another hunt. Lol.
She did say my ring was drop dead gorgeous and the picture she sent me doesn’t do it justice. I will attach the pic and tomorrow take some fashion shots and post them when I have the ring it in my hands at 11:30am tomorrow. Thank you to all for all your wisdom.
Finally to give you a little tease,
I’m currently working on a project with a jeweler on Etsy which is a rose gold colorless stone set with a white gold double prong intertwined woven prong white gold solitaire ring. I already okayed the CAD. it’s amazing how he took all my pics I sent him with ideas and created an exact CAD of what I wanted. The rose cut stone will be 3 cts. It’s for my middle finger on my right hand. I will post pictures when I receive the final product. IMG_4098.jpeg

Lschneids01

Rough_Rock
Hi all! Happy holidays! I have been doing my research from the geniuses on this site for a few years now knowing I would eventually would want to upgrade from my E. Ring in 2019 I got from my fiancé that we picked out together at our local jeweler. It is a 1ct Forevermark round brilliant diamond , F color, Excellent cut symmetry and polish, S12 and set in an A. JAFFE ME-1280 Trellis setting white gold. Forevermark diamond is Earth mined for those who didn’t know. I sure did not know the difference between lab grown and Earth diamonds back then. We did the 4 c research. But nothing extensive that I wish I learned on here because I wish I knew about your site in 2019. When he proposed we both cried he surprised me when he was going so I waited and waited. Lol. My mom even came with me one day to check out the final product and loved it. Fast forward to after the proposal, the first thing we both said was I remember it looking a lot bigger back then. Haha. So when I found you guys I put the measurements into diamond.com. And only to find out that my Forevermark looked .89 cts at face up view due to the girdle. I was so mad. Other than the size I loved my ring. It sparkles from here to kingdom come.
After being on here and researching lab diamonds fast forward to three months ago when I finally pulled the trigger and my mom got on board too and wanted a new ring because her E. Ring was stolen back in the 80’s from a babysitter that she couldn’t prove and never got replaced. My dad has been gone now for 20 years so she thought it was time to replace hers too.
We ordered our rings from RockHer.com. I ordered a 2.13 round brilliant lab grown diamond, Ideal cut, Color G, VSI, got a 9.2 rating on Stonealgo.com with no concerns, with a fair estimate of $1,349 from Adiamor with a range in price up to $2,974. I also put the measurements into diamond.com and got the okay! The diamond looked like a 2.13 face up with a face up area of 53.mm. It also met all the requirements on here for depth, Table %, etc. Kim posted. I found the diamond on Rock Her for and paid $828.00. I was going to come on here and ask you guys to take a looksy for me with your asset scopes and send the videos I received. But I was so happy with it I didn’t want to get let down. If that makes any sense. lol. I am going to say their prices for settings were half off but still way too expensive in my opinion. I wanted a four prong petite knife edge solitaire setting in white gold, 2mm, set high on my finger. And that’s what I got.
Now my mom did not want a round cut so she decided on a 3.0 carat lab grown emerald diamond , Color E, VVS2, set in a 14k yellow gold bezel setting. I should have mentioned that both are rings came with IGI type 2a. I know I know always go with HPHt grown and GIA certs. But I did take into consideration from what I was told to round down one on each category for a IGI cert ring. So the rings arrived today at my mom’s address. She sent me a picture of mine. Because I wanted to be surprised tomorrow when I open it. But we face times about her ring which she doesn’t like at all. She thinks that the yellow looks cheap not like other yellow gold jewelry. I said maybe cause it is brand new ? She didn’t like the emerald because she thought it didn’t have enough facets. And it looked fake cause maybe it was too big, so let that be a lesson to ya ladies and gents that bigger isn’t always better. Didn’t like the Bezel setting, thought it would have much more pop she said. Mind you she picked out her ring and I sent her to different sites to look at all kinds of settings. I also ran the numbers for her stone which is emasculate. So she is returning her ring. And we will be on the hunt for a ascher, or princess cut possibly in white gold with a pave or halo setting for her. Which is exciting for me cause I get to go on another hunt. Lol.
She did say my ring was drop dead gorgeous and the picture she sent me doesn’t do it justice. I will attach the pic and tomorrow take some fashion shots and post them when I have the ring it in my hands at 11:30am tomorrow. Thank you to all for all your wisdom.
Finally to give you a little tease,
I’m currently working on a project with a jeweler on Etsy which is a rose gold colorless stone set with a white gold double prong intertwined woven prong white gold solitaire ring. I already okayed the CAD. it’s amazing how he took all my pics I sent him with ideas and created an exact CAD of what I wanted. The rose cut stone will be 3 cts. It’s for my middle finger on my right hand. I will post pictures when I receive the final product. IMG_4098.jpeg

THIS IS JUST THE PICTURE OF MY NEW RING THAT WAS SENT TO HER HOUSE ON HER HAND. SHE DID NOT WANT ME TO SEE IT UNTIL TOMORROW WHEN I OPEN IT MYSELF BECAUSE SHE SAID THIS PICTURE DOES NOT DO IT JUSTICE AT ALL FROM WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE IN PERSON. BUT I COULD NOT WAIT TIL TOMORROW AND ASKED HER TO SEND ME A LITTLE PEEK OF MY RING UNTIL I HAVE IT ON MY HAND TOMORROW WHEN I WILL POST MUCH BETTER PICS.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Looking forward to seeing pictures and videos of your new diamond in action, Lschneids01!

Lschneids01

Rough_Rock
Looking forward to seeing pictures and videos of your new diamond in action, Lschneids01!
Ugh @DejaWiz I have to wait until Monday now! It’s going to be the longest weekend of my life. lol!! But Monday I definitely will post pics because it’s at my mom’s house I had it sent there and she just called me to confirm she is coming over my house Monday with my ring. She kept saying that my ring was really gorgeous and I picked a real winner. The facets are lined up perfectly and it sure does shine like a diamond as they say. Haha. But she is the tell it like it is type so I know she isn’t just blowing smoke with me. HeHe

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like a beauty! Waiting excitedly with you for Monday to come!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results