shape
carat
color
clarity

Wire transfers ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shiftworker

Rough_Rock
I am already getting close to a decision with Whiteflash regarding a ACA H&A diamond and a yellow gold ring with platinum prongs. The Pricescope discount for a wire transfer seems substantial enough to be worthwhile in this case. I may not have the options that I would using a credit card, but it seems Whiteflash is honorable enough that I think I should do the wire transfer and save the money.

Give me comments and suggestions, please.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have wire tansfered more than once with them. No worries!
2.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wouldn''t give it a second thought. Save your money and do the wire transfer. You have 10 days to decide if you want to return the item and get your money back.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did a wire transfer with both JA and WF and have no worries, they are reputable companies.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have wired to WF a few times and even returned stones and they honor their refund policy too.
I think they are very trustworthy.

And if it makes you feel better you also have this forum where you can bring any issues, though I don''t think you''ll have any.

WF is a class act.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I would not have a single second thought about it. I have done wire transfers with them before, and I say save the money, and just do it.
9.gif
They are completely trustworthy.

shay

angeline

Ideal_Rock
If you needed any more reassurance... I have wire transferred to WF several times as I kept changing my mind... I also got my refund from them promptly when I decided against a stone... you have no worries with WF, they are 100% above board.

a

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
no worries Id wire money to WF if I was buying from them.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2007 6:23:26 PM
Author: Ellen
I have wire tansfered more than once with them. No worries!
2.gif
ditto
1.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Another voice to the mix: I''ve also wire-transferred to them and wouldn''t hesitate to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results