shape
carat
color
clarity

Wink CZ champagne "Octa" asscher

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought this gorgeous and luscious CZ last week when I bought the HPD diamond. I'm returning it though, because I need every inch of my budget
For my diamond project.

Here are some glamour shots before I send it off...
IMG_1879.JPG IMG_1880.JPG IMG_1883.JPG IMG_1876.JPG IMG_1877.JPG IMG_1878.JPG

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a 7mm and sells for $112.00

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, it is on its way back, so if you want it, it can be yours!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the great pictures! :)

I've been considering one of these to 'test out' the Octavia cut and inspire me to work harder so I can afford a diamond version!

Is the light performance as good as it looks? :)

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I didn't know he had any left.
I am sad that they are no longer being cut.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I've been considering one of these to 'test out' the Octavia cut and inspire me to work harder so I can afford a diamond version!

I can only speak for my wink cartier cut, but the light performance is outstanding.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yes, it is fantastic!

HDer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing. I was trying to find a cheap "daily wearer" to accompany the engagement ring. Originally thinking about a RB mossy and trying to make a copy of the setting so it looks very similar. However, a one of a kind Octavia CZ may fit the bill even better. Any suggestions in terms of a cheap but nice setting to put this on? Think the g/f might prefer a pink rather than champagne hue, so it'd have to be the 8mm one.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing. I was trying to find a cheap "daily wearer" to accompany the engagement ring. Originally thinking about a RB mossy and trying to make a copy of the setting so it looks very similar. However, a one of a kind Octavia CZ may fit the bill even better. Any suggestions in terms of a cheap but nice setting to put this on? Think the g/f might prefer a pink rather than champagne hue, so it'd have to be the 8mm one.

They can hook you up with a stuller setting. Please show pics if you get the pink one!!'

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Right now there are only two of them left...the 7mm champagne, and the 10mm lavender-pink color change.

The large colorless ones were just droolworthy!

Alreme

Rough_Rock
This is actually beautiful. Did you sell it already? Or i still have a chance to get it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results