shape
carat
color
clarity

Wink and John Quixote to have regular "office hours"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2007 3:40:54 PM
Author: canuk-gal

Date: 1/14/2007 1:53:47 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 1/12/2007 8:01:27 PM
Author: Pricescope
I think Wink did a great job using his new ProScope camera this Friday night. It''s not as good with ideal-scope but rather impressive showing diamonds and colored gemstones live in normal lighting.
36.gif

I tried this camera before but it is way better with real diamonds.
I hope no one minds but I did a screen capture on the benitoite :) It''s not the best shot we got to see live, but I didn''t think to do it until the end of when he was showing that stone :)
Great pic C!! What a dreamy stone--I can''t help thinking it would look nice in a pendant, ala belleirina design.

cheers--Sharon
oooh I have a ballerina ring that I love - that would be a very pretty pendant!! I wish I''d gotten a shot with that amazing refraction!!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/12/2007 12:10:35 PM
This ring will be my next 'public' 121 with Wink, please post you preferred time
35.gif

Oh, the center will be most probably not a diamond.

LOL, for a couple of days now I have been wondering why people called the private sessions one hundred twenty one sessions. I am such a not quite up to date computer guy. I try hard, but it finally was made clear to me that it is not a one twenty one session , but a one to one session. Now it is all coming together for me...

I speak English, pretty bad Spanish, okay Portuguese, and understand a little French and even less German, but it is modern computerspeak in English that seems to always trip me up... Sigh. It is hard to be old and hip all at the same time, but I keep trying to make a good stab at it.

Wink having a good giggle while working on tomorrow's presentation

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2007 4:44:48 PM
Author: Wink

Date: 1/12/2007 12:10:35 PM
This ring will be my next ''public'' 121 with Wink, please post you preferred time
35.gif

Oh, the center will be most probably not a diamond.

LOL, for a couple of days now I have been wondering why people called the private sessions one hundred twenty one sessions. I am such a not quite up to date computer guy. I try hard, but it finally was made clear to me that it is not a one twenty one session , but a one to one session. Now it is all coming together for me...

I speak English, pretty bad Spanish, okay Portuguese, and understand a little French and even less German, but it is modern computerspeak in English that seems to always trip me up... Sigh. It is hard to be old and hip all at the same time, but I keep trying to make a good stab at it.

Wink having a good giggle while working on tomorrow''s presentation
thank you for cluing me in - I was thinking the same thing LOL I''m looking forward to it!! I bet it''s the start of a series LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results