shape
carat
color
clarity

Will you please help me find the sparkliest lab grown diamond?

vinny809

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

At first I thought I found the one. The proportions fit and the report even says its Hearts and Arrows too. But then I came on pricescope and I feel lost all over again.
Are these good choices for a diamond with the most brilliance and fire and sparkle? I'm open to suggestions as well! I'm basically looking for a 2 carat lab grown round diamond with the most sparkle.

Are these good diamonds? Do you have something you'd recommend?

Thank you!

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

At first I thought I found the one. The proportions fit and the report even says its Hearts and Arrows too. But then I came on pricescope and I feel lost all over again.
Are these good choices for a diamond with the most brilliance and fire and sparkle? I'm open to suggestions as well! I'm basically looking for a 2 carat lab grown round diamond with the most sparkle.

Are these good diamonds? Do you have something you'd recommend?

Thank you!

The 2.58 appears no longer available unless you have it on hold?
The 2.14, I'm not entirely sure, you'll have to see who else chimes in, but $3200 for that size seems a bit steep, I believe.

Maybe share your hard budget for the stone and other important factors, you'll get more help that way as well.

@DejaWiz @Kim N

vinny809

Rough_Rock
The 2.58 appears no longer available unless you have it on hold?
The 2.14, I'm not entirely sure, you'll have to see who else chimes in, but 3k for that size seems a bit steep, I believe.

Maybe share your hard budget for the stone and other important factors, you'll get more help that way as well.

@DejaWiz @Kim N

I'd say my budget is around $5k for the stone and setting. Thanks!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Video for the 2.14 F - it does have blue nuance:
$1432; at LooseGrownDiamond:

I can't find a video for the 2.58

What setting did you have in mind?

vinny809

Rough_Rock
Video for the 2.14 F - it does have blue nuance:
$1432; at LooseGrownDiamond:

I can't find a video for the 2.58

What setting did you have in mind?

Thank you. How can you tell? The reports said nothing about a blue nuance. Should I go for another Diamond?

This was the setting I had in mind in rose gold.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Blue nuance isn't reported on the certificates. There are a number of characteristics that aren't - nuance, tinge, etc.

Blue nuance isn't necessarily bad. It's just a personal preference - can you detect it, and if so does it bother you.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thank you. How can you tell? The reports said nothing about a blue nuance. Should I go for another Diamond?

This was the setting I had in mind in rose gold.

Here you go:

We can help you find some great options to pick from in L-G-D's inventory and probably get you way more bang for your buck than you will get from Clean Origin.

Blue nuance can usually be easily seen by viewing the side profile and looking for the concentration of blue hue out near the edges of the crown:
Screenshot_20230622-162632-900.png

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't mind blue nuance, and like that stone, but 3k is definitely not a good price for it (as per Deja's post). I think you can buy elsewhere and get a much nicer price.

Just make sure that you are ok with blue nuance. If you aren't, then there are lots of great choices that don't have it.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
If you can find a GCAL 8x that's a great assurance of what to expect. I just posted a video of mine in the LGD forum

vinny809

Rough_Rock
Here you go:

We can help you find some great options to pick from in L-G-D's inventory and probably get you way more bang for your buck than you will get from Clean Origin.

Blue nuance can usually be easily seen by viewing the side profile and looking for the concentration of blue hue out near the edges of the crown:
Screenshot_20230622-162632-900.png

Sure would love some help! Thank you!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Sure would love some help! Thank you!

My pleasure, I'll scour their inventory and provide some firecrackers - you looking at about $4-ish-K for the loose diamond now since the same setting at L-G-D is going to save you a few bills over CO's price?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I'm finding some amazing GIA graded HPHT 2.1-2.8 E VS1 or better options in the $2800-3800 range - would that work?

These two are north of 2.5 carats:

vinny809

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much and from these diamonds they would be equivalent to Hearts and Arrow / produce the most amount of fire, brilliance and sparkle?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much and from these diamonds they would be equivalent to Hearts and Arrow / produce the most amount of fire, brilliance and sparkle?

They would both produce a ton of fire, brilliance, and sparkle...H&A possibly - would need to be assessed with a H&A scope or ASET scope. Even if not super-strict H&A, it would be impossible to discern even if they were sitting side by side with a strict H&A diamond.
Both diamonds were special request to be inscribed with "H&A", but keep in mind that GIA does not offer the option to check H&A as a service, themselves.

First one:
Screenshot_20230622-210557-064.png
Screenshot_20230622-210653-555.png

Second one:
Screenshot_20230622-210816-936.png
Screenshot_20230622-210848-625.png

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
vinny809 - I don't want to post the links (so they don't get sniped by anonymous lurkers) before you've had a chance to make a decision and are ready to place a hold or buy immediately.
...or you can find me pretty easily on Reddit - start a chat with me over there for the links to the seller's listings.

vinny809

Rough_Rock
vinny809 - I don't want to post the links (so they don't get sniped by anonymous lurkers) before you've had a chance to make a decision and are ready to place a hold or buy immediately.
...or you can find me pretty easily on Reddit - start a chat with me over there for the links to the seller's listings.

I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for your assistance during my search for a ring. Your willingness to help and your valuable advice have made a significant impact on my decision.

I tried to message you on reddit and even gave you a follow but when I tried to message you, it was gave me an error and I was unable to shoot you a ping.

I remember over 10 years ago when I first started looking for a ring, I always told myself I wanted a Brian Gavin or White Flash H&A. Today I decided to bite the bullet and did just that. There was a sale and everything fit within my budget.

I ended up with:

Thanks again DejaWiz! I'm sorry I wasn't able to work with you.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for your assistance during my search for a ring. Your willingness to help and your valuable advice have made a significant impact on my decision.

I tried to message you on reddit and even gave you a follow but when I tried to message you, it was gave me an error and I was unable to shoot you a ping.

I remember over 10 years ago when I first started looking for a ring, I always told myself I wanted a Brian Gavin or White Flash H&A. Today I decided to bite the bullet and did just that. There was a sale and everything fit within my budget.

I ended up with:

Nothing to be sorry about - you just scored a heck of a great diamond!!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I ended up with:

That's an amazing stone!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results