shape
carat
color
clarity

Will you be drunk on New Year's Eve?

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not this year. Been sick the past few days and trying to shake it. Plus I have to be a good role model this year.

Did some pizza, movies and fluids this year. LOL, lame I know. Years past has been a different story though. Although I don't really drink much anymore, just an occasional Crown and Coke. Fiancee enjoys wine and Grey Goose occasionally as well.

Happy New Year PS family!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm still drunk... think I came home like 1:00 am ..:confused:. one too many
martini.gif
:oops:

Last edited:

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My fiancé doesn't drink so my drinking has reduced since being with him. I had a bottle of pear cider at my friends' home and then a large Bailey's when I got home. We came back about 12:30 with an over-tired 9 year old.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was not but I did have a glass of merlot. Out by 11.:sleep:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. Didn’t. Played wits and wagers with the family through the midnight hour.
Happy new year all!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t drink much anymore and didn’t drink at all last night. Put the 4 year old to bed around 9 pm, then went to bed myself. I didn’t acknowledge the new year, and I doubt this year will be better than last year, so I’ll just keep trudging along until life hopefully gets better at some point.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don’t drink much anymore and didn’t drink at all last night. Put the 4 year old to bed around 9 pm, then went to bed myself. I didn’t acknowledge the new year, and I doubt this year will be better than last year, so I’ll just keep trudging along until life hopefully gets better at some point.
console2.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results