Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
martini.gif
:bigsmile:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No drinking, gives me migraines. I will be on a paddle boat thru the inter coastal water way that takes me to a bbq. Then back to ft lauderdale beach for fireworks at midnight!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We’ll be having cocktails & champagne, but I doubt we’ll be drunk. We don’t drink often, so a drink or 2 is our limit...lol!!
Champagne Toast at Midnight is a must!!! :mrgreen2:

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I'm another boring one. I don't drink either. Going to be chasing my 8 month old back and forth on her floor blanket since she's FINALLY crawling and chasing the cat off instead. For some reason he thinks it's his blanket too lol.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
N'ah... - :sleep: methinks. I am too busted for anything else this year.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. I might have a glass of wine with dinner and that's it.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Nah. Won’t drink but will do something festive at home!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. I drink occasionally but not enough to get drunk. Maybe just one glass of wine.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
No, I don't drink, but I believe I'll be so tired from cleaning that it'll feel like being drunk?? I haven't had a drink since 2001, the only thing I can remember about being "drunk" is feeling sleepy, tired and nauseous. I'll be that without alcohol:lol:

Q

Queenie60

A nice bottle of Russian River Pinot Noir - not enough to get drunk! Happy New Year.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh come on be honest I know some of you will be drunk!
martini.gif
drinkingbuddies.gif

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll be drinking for certain, to be merry, however, not drunk to the point of not knowing what is going on around me.
It takes a lot to get me drunk!
This year, I shall be at the pub in town that I frequent - the pub where I met my gentleman friend.
He volunteered to work behind the bar for the late shift (he has business connection with the brewery that owns the pub), and we made canapes and nibbles for the punters.
It should be fun, and I am looking forward to a good night out.
Happy New Year to all PSers in advance!

DK :))

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No drinking, gives me migraines. I will be on a paddle boat thru the inter coastal water way that takes me to a bbq. Then back to ft lauderdale beach for fireworks at midnight!
I have seen many a firewoks display there! My DH’s hometown.

I can’t drink without getting a hangover. A half glass of WINE total over 5 hours yesterday and I am suffering. Ugh.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
not me this year....I had so much to drink over this last weekend that I think I still got a buzz this morning...lol....I really do need to cut back some though

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nope, quit drinking years ago. Now sweets? That's my "drink" of choice, til I go on the wagon the 5th, after my family comes the 4th for our Christmas.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope, don’t drink much, we may have a glass of Prosecco tonight.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Our neighbors always host a party. Lots of beer, but no hard alcohol for me! We will walk two doors down, so no worry about driving. :halo:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s funny that we are a group of non drinkers! :dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results