zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pure silliness.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
I'll be more than happy to help them keep their blings safe~ :bigsmile:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha, this heathen will still be here! I'm planning to collect all the jewels of the true believers. :devil: :halo:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
thing2of2|1305936078|2926947 said:
Ha, this heathen will still be here! I'm planning to collect all the jewels of the true believers. :devil: :halo:

I call the areas around my house... Which included the homes of the RHWONJ :naughty:

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Again? I thought the world already ended.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I plan on still being here. I don't think the world is ending, just like I didn't think that we would be sent back to the stone age for Y2K. It's just not happening.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

hahaha - I had a dream a few years back that a nuke hit and while everyone else was scrambling for food, I went into Macy's and looked at jewelry. lol

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
MC|1305939612|2926982 said:

hahaha - I had a dream a few years back that a nuke hit and while everyone else was scrambling for food, I went into Macy's and looked at jewelry. lol

I mean if you're going to loot why waste time looting a grocery store?! I'm heading to the diamond district! :cheeky:

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Damn! I just bought a dozen eggs! And I filled the tank!

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had our own little "Countdown To Backpedaling" celebration tonight...

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sign in front of a church in my neigborhood lists the times for Sunday's services, and then says...

We'll still be here!

:lol:

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Amys Bling|1305936642|2926951 said:

I call the areas around my house... Which included the homes of the RHWONJ :naughty:

The Rapture is coming and you think it will include THOSE ladies!?! LOL. Sorry to disappoint but they'll be here w/the heathens!!

I pitty the children in the article Kenny linked.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it happens I will be gone, come get my stuff!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't forget to take care of your pets:

Here's a service that will pick up your pets after the rapture, and find them homes.
$149 for two pets.

Hurry, they're busy.

http://www.petrapturesurvivalplan.com/

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
and we wasted all those time and money to kill OBL

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Will we lose more PS members May 21?d

lbbaber|1305946313|2927034 said:
Amys Bling|1305936642|2926951 said:

The Rapture is coming and you think it will include THOSE ladies!?! LOL. Sorry to disappoint but they'll be here w/the heathens!!

I pitty the children in the article Kenny linked.

I hav to think Caroline will be savEd 

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I don't know anyone who actually believes this, but it would be priceless to see the looks on their faces when they wake up on May 22...still here on Earth. Bummer for them.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
jstarfireb|1305952091|2927071 said:
I don't know anyone who actually believes this, but it would be priceless to see the looks on their faces when they wake up on May 22...still here on Earth. Bummer for them.

Haha...my dh said that things will start going down at 11 pm so I'm sitting here waiting...it's 10:02 and no news yet! Sigh. How lame. Does that mean everyone still has to go to work on monday? My dh left early today as I guess him and all his co-workers were all obsessed with the humor behind all this and decided this was a reason to take Fri afternoon off!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
kenny|1305948869|2927056 said:
Don't forget to take care of your pets:

Here's a service that will pick up your pets after the rapture, and find them homes.
$149 for two pets.

Hurry, they're busy.

http://www.petrapturesurvivalplan.com/

Can't pets be batized or something? I have to say my cat is quite a bit more innocent than most mammals I know. Okay, it's 10:08 PST, I will go sprinkle Aquafina on him and cross my fingers that he'll be saved.

My older son is a buddist and for the most innocent of reasons and now he is OBSESSED with this Harold Campings guy! Ugh. He thinks the guy is a quack but is extremely facinated by him and asks TONS of questions!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Media will be falling over each other offering him zillions for an exclusive interview Monday.
Book orders, lecture fees . . .

Tomorrow he WILL be raptured . . . out of his ho hum life.
Clever guy.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MC: they do not believe in baptizing or confession! You're safe.

Otherwise: I call "BALONEY."

If I'm wrong, I'll be working and selling people canoes and kayaks and other outdoor gear. :bigsmile:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would lOve to see the faces of those two parents who think their three teen children will not be saved (the ones who stopped working to spread the word and dropped saving for their children's education...) the morning after.

Is it worse for these believers to think they were wrong about the entire rapture or they weren't called up??? 

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I'm still alive!!!! :wavey:

But I know I won't be saved, so I call the good stuff around my house. I think those of us left here will be having all the fun anyways. :naughty:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
We're going out tonight. Since it's going to be my last dinner, it better be good! :lol:

emeralddreams

Rough_Rock
This terrifies me because I am afraid that I am going to wake up tomorrow to the news that there was a mass suicide for those who truly believed and feel they were left behind :((

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
emeralddreams|1305992130|2927261 said:
This terrifies me because I am afraid that I am going to wake up tomorrow to the news that there was a mass suicide for those who truly believed and feel they were left behind :((

That would be really tragic.
I hope this doesn't happen . . . but have you ever heard of the Darwin awards?
While in poor taste the Darwin Awards is an attempt at humor.
You can cry or you can laugh.

http://www.darwinawards.com/
snip
Charles Darwin commemorates those who assist natural selection by removing themselves from the gene pool...
Darwin Awards are given to honor those who do their best to ensure that the next generation is smarter--by one.
These heroes sacrifice their very lives to give our children a better future...

emeralddreams

Rough_Rock
kenny|1305994336|2927277 said:

snip
Charles Darwin commemorates those who assist natural selection by removing themselves from the gene pool...
Darwin Awards are given to honor those who do their best to ensure that the next generation is smarter--by one.

Lol. Yes, I know the Darwin Awards, and a few people who just missed the cut for top honors :bigsmile:

I heard all this stuff was supposed to happen at dinner time tonight....dinner time where? Heck, it's different in the south than it is the north, and the time zones make it different in the east than the west, and China has already eaten dinner...or they are eating tomorrow for today. Not sure which ;-) As a matter of fact, it's dinner time somewhere right now.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1305994336|2927277 said:

snip

Morbid, terrible, but funny.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results