shape
carat
color
clarity

Will these match?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nettie

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone- former lurker- first posting....
I have been looking for two diamonds for studs, I have received one and the other is on hold and I want your opinion on whether they sound compatable.
Stone 1: .408cts Stone: 2 .405cts
Color-G Color-G
Clarity-SI1 Clarity-SI1
Cut: Ideal H&A Cut: Ideal
Table:56 Table: 56
Depth:61.7 Depth: 60.7
CA:33.8 CA: 33.7
PA: 40.9 PA: 40.8
Culet:Very Small Culet: Very Small
Fluorescence: Inert Fluorescence: Inert

The diamonds are from different companies but both have the AGS Grading report.They are eye clean and the one I received is a branded stone but not the other-however stone 2 scored higher on the HCA when I ran the numbers(If I did it right). How do you think I did for matching them on my own? Any red flags?
Thanks, Nettie
rolleyes.gif

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Welcome to the Forum Nettie;
You have two very nice diamonds that probably will be the same visibly. All you have to do is put them on your ears and wait for the "wows" from your friends.
Enjoy.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They "read" well and ought to be extremely similar.

Nettie

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for the feedback. I am excited to get something nice to wear as my hands are arthritic and I can no longer wear my wedding rings. Good thing ears don't have joints in them.
naughty.gif

Nettie

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Hey Nettie,

Beeeeeeeaaaaauuuuuuuuutifuuuuuuuul pair
2.gif
!!! Without a doubt they will match perfectly!!!
3.gif

The cut is on both stones very fine, G color is very white and SI 1 clarity is very good, especially because we're talking about small AGS graded diamonds --I find AGS to be somewhat strict with clarity grades!!--
Looks like you've done your homework
9.gif
!!!

Giangi

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results