shape
carat
color
clarity

Will there be much of a size difference?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mani5ha

Shiny_Rock
Trade
The more quotes I recieve, the more confused I am.
7.gif

I''ve seen a really nice 0.97 carat diamond (I can''t afford 1ct) however I''ve also seen a couple of 0.90 carat diamonds

Both will be exceptionally cut, but i''m just wondering, will you even be able to tell 0.10 ct difference??! the price is considerably higher for the 0.97

Manisha

É

étoile

A tiny difference side by side, but really it''s negligable. Also look at the mm measurements on the comparison stones. Some have a larger diameter than others depending on cut quality.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
No, you won''t be able to tell the difference.

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
On my finger I really can''t tell that much of a difference in size. Did you decide on what setting you might get? If you get a halo I sincerely doubt you would notice it at all.

mani5ha

Shiny_Rock
Trade
hi clgwli

I still havent decided on a setting, i like this one, but I can''t tell properly as the pics seem a bit unclear to me! I went to see the Tacori and although it was really nice, I think the halo was a bit too tiny for me, i think the round stones are 0.5! this one, the stones are 1.10 which would be better i think.......

sfdfsf.jpg

mani5ha

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Also just saw this one, really like it, whats the setting of the stones in the halo called? It looked different to the WF one? and more Harry Winston style...https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-10yr-cushion-upgrade-from-erd.124340/

The Tacori one is also too pricey for me, I am also considering just using most of my budget on the stone, and then buying the setting later on when i eventually make up my mind!!!?

serenitydiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/12/2010 3:47:37 PM
Author:mani5ha
The more quotes I recieve, the more confused I am.
7.gif

I''ve seen a really nice 0.97 carat diamond (I can''t afford 1ct) however I''ve also seen a couple of 0.90 carat diamonds

Both will be exceptionally cut, but i''m just wondering, will you even be able to tell 0.10 ct difference??! the price is considerably higher for the 0.97

Manisha
You really won''t be able to tell at all.

--Joshua

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2010 5:22:00 PM
Author: mani5ha
Also just saw this one, really like it, whats the setting of the stones in the halo called? It looked different to the WF one? and more Harry Winston style...https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-10yr-cushion-upgrade-from-erd.124340/

The Tacori one is also too pricey for me, I am also considering just using most of my budget on the stone, and then buying the setting later on when i eventually make up my mind!!!?
Do this. Save yourself the worry and anxiety now, then you can take your time and enjoy being engaged.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
You won''t be able to tell...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Side by side, loose, maybe.

When set - esp. if set into a halo that somewhat obscures the edges, visually - definitely not
1.gif

mani5ha

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/12/2010 5:52:11 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie

Date: 1/12/2010 5:22:00 PM

Do this. Save yourself the worry and anxiety now, then you can take your time and enjoy being engaged.
Lol! You''ve obviously sensed my inability to be able to decide on a setting!!! ;-)

Thanks everyone else, I think i''ll just have a look at some 0.90''s. For a 0.90 I could get the setting above and a great stone within budget (i think..) grr VAT...

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
You won''t be able to tell, especially not with a halo setting. I''d go with the .9

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
YAY! Hope it works out
36.gif

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/12/2010 5:15:52 PM
hi clgwli

I still havent decided on a setting, i like this one, but I can''t tell properly as the pics seem a bit unclear to me! I went to see the Tacori and although it was really nice, I think the halo was a bit too tiny for me, i think the round stones are 0.5! this one, the stones are 1.10 which would be better i think.......
I like that one a lot myself. I was curious if you would have liked the Tacori or not. I loved it in pictures but not as much in person. I think that WF ring paired with a pretty round will look wonderful! Or whatever setting you do decide on
2.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Side by side loose yes but once it''s mounted especially in a halo no. I can''t wait to see what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results