shape
carat
color
clarity

Will someone please do a DiamCalc on this stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Moosejaw

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Will someone please do a diamcalc on this stone? I am going to list the sarin report:

Emerald Cut
VS1
Color F
1.346ct
Symmetry Very Good
Polish Good

length 7.62 L/W 1.38
width 5.53
depth 3.66 66.2%
crown 40.1 12.5%
pacil 52.6 50.5%
table 3.65 66.0%
culet 0.0
girdle 3.2%

I really appreicate it.

-G

Moosejaw

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I forgot to mention:

No fluor
and Medium girdle.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Moose, with the three different crown & pavilion angles necessary for an accurate reproduction, I can never get the emerald cut function of the DiamCalc program to mimic the stone I'm looking at, so I hesitate to post profiles on emerald cuts.

It does appear to be a fine make emerald cut you're looking at, most likely with a very good light return performance.

Moosejaw

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your reply. That gives me great confidence, since I purchased the stone already.

What is odd, is I have followed the board for over a year, and read many posts etc...and am very familiar with the classes etc..of round stones.

I END UP BUYING AN EMERALD with very little knowledge. I did deal with a very reputable family owned company in Seattle, but when I left today after purchasing it, I realized I didn't know enough in my own head about the purchase.

It does look beautiful and the proportions are nice, and in comparison to other stones with close quality I got a decent price.

There is something cool seeing the DiamCalc results however to see the light return.

I do appreciate your opinion, and thank you very much for making me a little more at ease.

-G

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results