shape
carat
color
clarity

Will a moissanite pave band look strange next to a diamond pave band?

pietonne

Rough_Rock
My engagement ring is a natural yellow sapphire with a diamond halo and pave band in white gold. My wedding ring is a plain white gold band. Just for fun, I have been thinking of purchasing a yellow gold moissanite pave band to stack on top of my engagement ring (I don't want to commit to diamond yet, as I don't know how much I will really want to wear this third ring). Will moissanite pave look strange stacked on top of diamond pave? I have never seen them together. If so, is there another diamond simulant I should consider? Thank you!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
It'll look mighty fine, a well made ring with small pave is almost completely indistinguishable at that size. My avatar is warm oec moissanites in 3 and 4mm.
I absolutely love them. I was worried too, but it was the best decision that saved time and money!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I mix CZ/Moissy with mined diamond pieces all the time.

DK :))

pietonne

Rough_Rock
Thank you all! I think it's worth a shot! Looking forward to experimenting with more bling without spending the big bucks.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, small Moissanite look exactly like diamonds and will also wear well ie much better than cubic zirconia.
I mix and match often.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results