shape
carat
color
clarity

wildfishgems montana sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mousey

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,
Has anyone used wildfishgems? The site seems really nice, and since they include postage etc it won t cost as much (I think) to order from them as some of the other US sites (I would be ordering from the UK).
Also, any thoughts on this Montana sapphire? I had my heart set on pink- but I thought a light green might be very nice?
I do not know how to enable you to click on the below address and for that to take you to the site (I am absolutely computer stupid), so I cut and pasted the image.
As always thanks in advance for help- I am always amazed at how helpful everyone is here!

http://www.wildfishgems.com/inc/sdetail/10403

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
A lot of people here have ordered from Wild Fish with great success.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven''t bought from there, but Edward (?) seems really nice, in fact, I think I''ve seen his posts on Pricescope in the past and he seems like a really upstanding guy. :)

(PS: if you want to insert a clickable link, press the little button right above the text box when you''re writing a reply that has a picture of an Earth with a link in front of it.)

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
It costs exactly the same to import from Sri Lanka as it does from the USA into the UK - goods over a certain value you will pay 15% VAT and then whatever duty applies. Some carriers (FedEx etc) have other charges that apply.

It is equally as much of a pain if you have to return things, so best to ask as many questions in advance as possible and get extra photos if necessary.

I haven't bought from Wildfish myself, but people on PS have and seem to have been happy.
1.gif

ETA: Green sapphires aren't that green looking on the whole, more of a murky greenish colour - if you want a green stone there are better options than sapphire IMHO. If you want a pink sapphire then I would keep looking till you find the right stone. Doesn't make sense to buy something that you don't love.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The colour appears light and not a pure green. I''m not fond of this stone. Don''t settle for this one if you really want a pink sapphire. As for Ed, he seems like a really great guy. I haven''t bought from him but have made numerous inquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results