shape
carat
color
clarity

Width of Men''s Wedding Band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
Just wondering, what width do you think would be good for my fiance? I was thinking of getting a sterling silver one over the internet for him to try on for a few days to see what he''d like his platinum wedding band to be.

He''s 6''3" and has a athletic build.

Thanks!

boonerings

Shiny_Rock
Nicole, ring width is a pretty personal thing, but most guys seem to go for around the 6mm to 8mm range. More towards the 6mm if they want a more narrow ring, and more toward 8mm for a medium to wide look for a larger hand.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
My fiance is 6''1 and very active, he felt that 4mm was too thin and 8mm was too constrictive...so we are ordering a 6mm band.

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
My husband, 5''10" and size 9 finger, looks great with his 6mm. My step dad, 6''4" with size 14 finger, looks much better with the 8mm. I think hand size plays a part also.

rjdodd

Shiny_Rock
Mine is a size 11 ring, 4mm band - I''m 6'' but not particularly athletic around the middle
7.gif
. There are defintely times when it feels too narrow - my band can pinch when I''m doing heavy lifting (luggage and such - I''m not exactly into heavy labor). It''s also a comfort fit, which should reduce pinching.

brilliantround

Rough_Rock
I have a 7.5 finger and the usual 6mm looked about right to me.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
My husband has size 6 fingers (yes they are very thin and boney!) and he wears a 5mm and it looks great on him. Thank goodness my fingers are 5 1/4 so I don't have to have bigger fingers than him.

He was pretty mortified because it is technically a woman's band since mens start at larger sizes. But comfort fit bands are unisex, just the size difference.

My brother is 6'4 and he wears a 5mm band that has a few diamonds in it. It looks good on him too.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband is 6'' and wears a size 6mm. I think it is the perfect size.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
My sweetheart is 6ft and thin with a size 8 finger. He wears a 7mm because he has such long fingers that anything thinner doesn''t show up on his hand well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results