shape
carat
color
clarity

wide pave band search

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
My future sister-in-law will be getting engaged in the next year or two and was thinking of having a wide diamond band instead of a a traditional engagement ring. She said she wanted a wide band with pave in the middle and slightly larger diamonds outlining the edge. I suggested that she could also get a sorta wide pave band and then get 2 other diamond eternity bands to go on the sides and she kinda of liked that idea also... that way she could switch things up if she ever wanted to.

Has anyone seen anything like these? I''ve looked and can''t really find much other than seperate bands but its hard to visualize what they would look like together.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not with the pave and bigger diamonds, but I just ordered this one from Facets for myself. Looks really nice! She could then put two other bands on the sides as you suggested...

20904.jpg

sera

Ideal_Rock
That''s very pretty, neatfreak.

There is also a baguette with pave eternity band.

I fell in love with a Simon G ring that had a center band of Asschers flanked by small shared prong pink diamond bands. It looks like 3 rings but is actually one. I WANT that ring!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
neatfreak, love the pave band from facets! Are you wearing that band as a RHR?

Here's another band (not with the pave and bigger diamonds) - 'Rhapsody' band from WF. oobiecoo, I like your idea of having 3 bands.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2007 7:10:13 PM
Author: snlee
neatfreak, love the pave band from facets! Are you wearing that band as a RHR?

Here's another band (not with the pave and bigger diamonds) - 'Rhapsody' band from WF. oobiecoo, I like your idea of having 3 bands.

No...I think it will be my WB actually and I'll move my ering to my right hand. I decided that I really didn't like the matchy matchy look of my Ritani set as much as I like the ering by itself...we will see which I like better once it comes in! I'm a bad girl!

FI said I could do it since I'm doing so well on the wedding budget.
9.gif

...and as a consolation prize for losing my MOH three weeks before my wedding too...
7.gif
I needed something to cheer me up!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/19/2007 6:35:41 PM
Author:oobiecoo
My future sister-in-law will be getting engaged in the next year or two and was thinking of having a wide diamond band instead of a a traditional engagement ring. She said she wanted a wide band with pave in the middle and slightly larger diamonds outlining the edge. I suggested that she could also get a sorta wide pave band and then get 2 other diamond eternity bands to go on the sides and she kinda of liked that idea also... that way she could switch things up if she ever wanted to.

Has anyone seen anything like these? I''ve looked and can''t really find much other than seperate bands but its hard to visualize what they would look like together.
This will be a very pretty look and having 3 separate bands is even better because she''ll be able to add to her collection and then mix and match
1.gif
. I haven''t seen the exact design in one ring as you described - usually it''s bigger stones in the middle and then pave on the sides like this one

j193837.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Or this

i7732.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is more like 5 bands in one ring

j201887.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2007 7:13:22 PM
Author: neatfreak

No...I think it will be my WB actually and I''ll move my ering to my right hand. I decided that I really didn''t like the matchy matchy look of my Ritani set as much as I like the ering by itself...we will see which I like better once it comes in! I''m a bad girl!

FI said I could do it since I''m doing so well on the wedding budget.
9.gif

...and as a consolation prize for losing my MOH three weeks before my wedding too...
7.gif
Really? That''s a bummer to hear. I thought it looked great together! So what are you going to do with the Ritani wedding band? When are you getting your new facets band? I hope you post pictures! I want to see!

Sorry for the thread jack oobiecoo. I tried to pull up NF''s thread about her rings and it was locked.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2007 7:43:44 PM
Author: snlee
Date: 9/19/2007 7:13:22 PM

Author: neatfreak

No...I think it will be my WB actually and I''ll move my ering to my right hand. I decided that I really didn''t like the matchy matchy look of my Ritani set as much as I like the ering by itself...we will see which I like better once it comes in! I''m a bad girl!

FI said I could do it since I''m doing so well on the wedding budget.
9.gif

7.gif

Really? That''s a bummer to hear. I thought it looked great together! So what are you going to do with the Ritani wedding band? When are you getting your new facets band? I hope you post pictures! I want to see!

Sorry for the thread jack oobiecoo. I tried to pull up NF''s thread about her rings and it was locked.

Yes oobiecoo, sorry for the threadjack.
28.gif

But to answer you Snlee, it''s not a bummer, just me being indecisive. It''s not that I dislike the set together, I''m just not usually a matchy matchy set kind of girl and I am rethinking my decision to have a "set".

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi oobiecoo - i thought of a ring by ritani when i read your post..... it''s kind of the opposite of what you described though. it has bezel set princess diamonds and it is surrounded (outside and in between diamonds) with pave. it''s beautiful, definately something that looks like it would stand alone and be just gorgeous, not too big but certainly has a presence of its own. i can''t pull pics from ritani''s site, but here is the Style Number: 22353APCRP-505. it''s under ''endless love'' collection and if you scroll through it''s toward the end. you''ll pass all engagement rings and then come to two bands and it''s the second one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results