shape
carat
color
clarity

Wide bands or wide stacked rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jbehlow

Rough_Rock
Anyone wear a wide band or stack the rings until their wide?
Just how wide do you go ?
how often do you wear them?

Jeanette

8a_12.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi jbehlow!
35.gif

My mother has a 14k solid gold band that is ~10-12 mm wide, she has never owned a diamond in her life and wears it by itself. My MIL has a 1.5c RB diamond set in the center of a gold band that is ~8-10 mm wide...I''ve never seen a really wide band stacked such as your picture shows, but I think it looks great! Do you have a face-up pic you could show as well?

My WB is two rows of invisible set princess stones and is about 5mm wide, and on top of that I wear my 1.5c RB solitaire--it''s about 2.5mm, so ~7.5mm total width on my finger. I have long fingers, though, so the rings cover about a third of my lower finger, if that makes any sense. I have often considered purchasing a 10mm+ plain platinum band to wear by itself or with my solitaire someday...I love the look of a really wide wedding band.

I also love those Hidalgo enamel and stacking rings...I think it''s a great look and can imagine wearing one "main" enamel ring with 2 "stackers"--one on top, one on bottom.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I wear 3 wedding bands and my e-ring all at onces 5 or 6 days a week. I take my e-ring off usually when I come home from work, and don''t wear it sleeping, shower, walking the dogs, etc.

Here is a pic of my eternity band, plain platinum band and e-ring- not shown is the scalloped platinum band w/ 10 1-pointers in it that I wear on the outside of my e-ring.

IMG_0027.jpg

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/30/2006 11:43:27 AM
Author: wrstacks

I swear I asked this already, but can''t find the post, and thought it was in another thread, but whatever...

are your rings white gold or platinum? They are really beautiful, got widths in mm on any of the bands? (current obsession)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results