shape
carat
color
clarity

Why...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stevelada

Rough_Rock
doesn''t anybody talk about emerald cut. Aren''t they popular?
Are they the least expensive because they don''t have as many faucets as a round or princess?????

astogie

Rough_Rock
Try a search on the word emerald on this forum...tons of posts, lots of good info.

As for the price I have been told there is less "waste" when cutting an emerald stone from rough therefore the cost per cart is less...

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
They definitely aren't as popular, but those of us who love emerald cuts REALLY love them. I actually see them quite a bit on female executives for some reason. I suspect it's because they can get away with a large stone while still looking understated and modern.

jenntheten

Rough_Rock
Emerald cuts are BEAUTIFUL---there is NOTHING like a large emerald cut. Again, very classy and understated. Although they may be less per carat, you have to really stay with high end clairty on this cut, so the cost is still up there!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results