shape
carat
color
clarity

Why Memoire?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

genette

Shiny_Rock
I''ve recently visited a jewelry store that carries Memoire and I tried on a set that was $11,000! I wanted to know what makes them so popular. I know their rings are set low similar to Tiffany''s and they are beautiful as I have seen, but are there any other reasons that justify the price? Am I the only one that thinks this is way too much money? I''ve discussed it with the jeweler at the store and they said they could make it similar to Memoire. Is that possible? Any feedback would be appreciate. Thank you:)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
My guess is some of the pricing has to do with the technique memoire uses when making their settings. they are not just simple cast settings. you can read more about it here:

http://www.memoire.com/metal.html

add to that the extra you''re paying for the designer name and they are pricy. They do put out a superior product and the price would be worth it me while it wouldn''t be to someone else.

Londonchris

Rough_Rock
All jewellery,in fact any product you buy has a large markup on it.
How large depends on a few things like quantity,quality,name.
No company needs to justify their prices to anyone but themselves,and no-one is being forced to buy the goods.
Clever marketing skills will lure customers with money......its called business.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I surely wouldn''t try having them duplicated custom. More than likely, they wouldn''t be the same, and then you''re stuck because you can''t return custom pieces. If the Memoire is too high, then I''d look at Facets and try theirs. Theirs would be returnable. You could always order them to look at and then send your diamond to be set if it includes an e-ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results