shape
carat
color
clarity

Why is this lab diamond priced low?

legallyblonde121

Rough_Rock
Hi all, I'd love your thoughts on this round lab diamond. I'm trying to sort out why the price seems low compared to others with similar specs and I feel sure as a newbie to all of this that I'm missing something here! For reference, I am looking for something in the 1.5 carat range for under $3,500, so I'm not married to this stone or this price, I just couldn't resist what seemed like a good deal. Thank you in advance!

SPECS: 1.41 carats, H color, VS1, IGI Ideal
Price: $2,080
Measurements: 7.19x.7.20x4.43
Table: 56.6%
Depth: 61.6%
Crown angle: 35
Pavilion angle: 40.5
HCA: Ex, Ex, Ex, Very Good, 0.6 score

Link to video: https://www.mysterydiamonds.net/Vision360/MD01-191LG/MD01-191LG.html
Link to IGI report: https://mysterydiamonds.net/lg451058591.pdf

LabDiamondImage.jpg

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I don't think the price is suspiciously low- seems like it's at the "good deal" end of the bell curve for prices but still within an appropriate range. If there's a good return policy I'd take a gamble on it.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If you can, put it on hold - so no one swoops in and buys it out from under you!

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
@legallyblonde121 would you mind sharing where this is from? I’m looking for a little larger but that price is nice, a bit better than what I’ve been seeing on rare carat

legallyblonde121

Rough_Rock
@legallyblonde121 would you mind sharing where this is from? I’m looking for a little larger but that price is nice, a bit better than what I’ve been seeing on rare carat

Hi, sorry i just saw this! This is actually from Rare Carat. I think maybe the lower price is because it’s under the 1.5 mark? Good luck!

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, sorry i just saw this! This is actually from Rare Carat. I think maybe the lower price is because it’s under the 1.5 mark? Good luck!

I don't know, I expanded my search to other sizes and this is definitely a great price for the size and specs. I would occasionally see a deal on one and then the next day the price would be up a couple hundred. Did you get it? If yes, how is it in person??

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular! Do you love it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results