shape
carat
color
clarity

Why is this diamond (1.25 G SI1, HCA 1.2) priced so low?

xerofactor

Rough_Rock
http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut/1.25-carat-g-color-si1-clarity-excellent-cut-sku-584830

So I chickened out on my other order and decided to hunt longer for an assured eyeclean table. I stumbled across this one today at $7290. Other than the medium flouresence (which may or may not have much effect?), is there anything I'm missing as to why this stone is so low?

My criteria for an e-ring is: sparkly, white, brilliant, and eye clean. As subjective as that is. Thoughts anyone?

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The only way for you to know for sure is for you to call it in and look at it.

You may decide that it does not meet your criteria, or you may decide that it is perfect, but YOU will decide what YOUR eyes tell you.

Wink

xerofactor

Rough_Rock
Of course. I was just wondering if I missed something on the paper specs though. Otherwise I may have found a great deal.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ask their gemologist what they think and ask for an idealscope image. It's more of a 60/60 type cut with the larger table but as Wink said, it might be just the stone for you. Do some more research on it.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Wink said:
The only way for you to know for sure is for you to call it in and look at it.

You may decide that it does not meet your criteria, or you may decide that it is perfect, but YOU will decide what YOUR eyes tell you.

Wink
MissGotRocks|1443138280|3931467 said:
Ask their gemologist what they think and ask for an idealscope image. It's more of a 60/60 type cut with the larger table but as Wink said, it might be just the stone for you. Do some more research on it.

+1

+1

treasurehunter

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
probably because the medium florescence or the SI1 looks (SI1-) or (SI2 +) type grade

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results