shape
carat
color
clarity

Why is the Guy Across the Hall From Me...Just for fun

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/4/2009 1:29:35 AM
Author: HopeDream
''Hi, I''m your new sugar across the hall, can I borrow a cup of neighbour?''

31.gif

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
monnie- ooooooohhhhh sounds promising
9.gif
and if not, it sure makes things at home a little more interesting
31.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 6:50:23 PM
Author: tigian
This post made me smile. He probably thinks he is being tongue-tied around you and he might be telling his friends about this hot, mysterious woman who lives in his building.
31.gif

There is a really cute fireman who lives in the live/work lofts where I work. I see him occasionally and he is sooooo cute. I amuse myself by parking my car next to his car. I haven''t bothered to tell my DH about him.
I wonder if he''s telling his girlfriend too!
23.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/4/2009 1:34:42 AM
Author: Linda W

31.gif

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Hahaha! I endorse this approach.
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks all for your responses--many of them had me laughing! When I left work on Thursday, I timed getting home and walking my dog so that our paths would cross. They did, I gave him a big smile and I think we actually said two sentences to each other. However, even though I gave him an opening, he didn''t ask me about my plans for the weekend or anything. I saw him coming and going with a little girl all weekend, though, so it looks like he has a daughter and he had her for the holiday. I''m assuming that''s why he hasn''t expressed interest in me...or maybe I''m way off base here and he''s not interested because he''s just not interested. Eh, still great eye candy.
2.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Monnie, he may not have asked because of his daughter, or he could be shy. My husband is and it took a lot for him to get up the nerve to ask me out. Keep being friendly and see what happens. A new friend would be nice, if nothing else.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Baby steps my friend. Definitely keep smiling and being friendly. If nothing else it is nice to enjoy the view.
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

31.gif

20.gif
31.gif
25.gif
6.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
20.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 1:48:56 PM
Author: monarch64
Date: 7/2/2009 1:13:48 PM

Author: Dancing Fire

control yourself M64...don''t rape him !!
9.gif
LOL, DancingFire, no worries. I can barely make eye contact with him, I don''t think my self-control will be challenged!

You never know M64, that''s how my DH made me feel. I couldn''t look at his face, and thinking of him (my favourite daydream) would make me feel sick with anticipation and fear. I avoided talking to him until eventually I moved interstate and the problem was solved.
Now I am kicking myself, because in spite of his looks he was single the whole time I first knew him. (shy, and very poor, would you believe!!) If I had had the guts to talk to him when I first met him, we could have had 15 more years of happiness!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2009 1:37:59 AM
Author: ckrickett

'Hi, I'm your new sugar across the hall, can I borrow a cup of neighbour?'

31.gif

20.gif
31.gif
25.gif
6.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
20.gif
I love this.
31.gif
11.gif
12.gif
31.gif

Monnie, ask him about her... was that your daughter, she's cute... give him an opening. See where it goes.

And um... keep updating us, we need to live vicariously ya know!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I was just going to dig up this thread today!!

Monnie~ Any new happenings???
31.gif

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, I wear uniform to work and have a little daughter who stays with me every now and then. I''m just waiting for a cute neighbor to move in across the block...
2.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Keep striking up conversations...it can''t hurt! He''s gotta be curious about you...because, lets face it, you''re a catch!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/25/2009 2:18:20 PM
Author: DiamondFlame
Hey, I wear uniform to work and have a little daughter who stays with me every now and then. I''m just waiting for a cute neighbor to move in across the block...
2.gif
LOL
36.gif
Funny!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So funny that someone dug up this thread! No major updates to offer...I haven''t been home much on weekends lately, and he must''ve taken a vacation because he was gone for over a week at one point. I haven''t even seen him in passing much.

BUT, I have to share with you that there is another potential suitor in my life and he has picked me up for dates and walked me to my door a few times in the past month. It''s very possible that the guy across the hall has noticed and is either avoiding me or just leaving the situation alone because he doesn''t want to cut in or whatever. I mean, if I kept seeing him come and go in the evenings or on weekends all dressed up and smelling pretty, I''d be pretty sure he was dating and I would definitely not say anything to him besides a random "hello" now and then.

Sorry I don''t have a juicier story to share this time, ha ha!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results