shape
carat
color
clarity

Why do I want this?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I mean I think it kind of gives off a “I drink blood and worship Satan” type of vibe. At the same time, it’s kind of bad ass. I love the enamel horns. It’s about 7g of 18 K and they want $715. I would bet the eyes are synthetic. No I don’t think I’m going to buy it but what are your thoughts? Lol.

5ED4F34A-3714-4FFE-BA02-62BA97CBF226.jpeg

FE5C3045-12FD-40DD-BACC-F442877C5955.jpeg

2622EEB9-3779-4AD9-8BCD-0FF2EFC77FC4.jpeg

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Satan meets the easter bunny..with a side of king tut. In the words of Veruca Salt "daddy I do not want a boat like that" LOL

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Noooooooo:lol-2: . Seriously, I think that's too much for a pure novelty piece.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's kinda cutesy. More zodiac sign......Capricorn? Aries?
If you're gonna go for satanic, it needs to be more sinister.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is cute!

Not for me personally though, as it is too high for my liking.

DK :))

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I think if it were third the size at third the price, maybe yes… as it stands, it’s too big for me personally lol. I imagine, I would be knocking things over left and right with it on my hand lol

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Whoa, that's like a rabbit head Greek ram. It's obviously has some added mystical meaning we're unaware of.
If you'll rock it, yeah, why not?
Life is for fun and expression!

goldnsilver

Shiny_Rock
I actually love it. It definitely says "magic"/occult to me but also cute (which is to me is kind of more attractive, as I feel many designs with occult elements come off as trying too hard to look intimidating). I can't see myself rocking it, though, because big and heavy rings drive me nuts.:cry2: But if you can wear big rings, then...

I think it would look nice with your conversion snake pendant as well. :think:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I actually love it. It definitely says "magic"/occult to me but also cute (which is to me is kind of more attractive, as I feel many designs with occult elements come off as trying too hard to look intimidating). I can't see myself rocking it, though, because big and heavy rings drive me nuts.:cry2: But if you can wear big rings, then...

I think it would look nice with your conversion snake pendant as well. :think:

I tend to gravitate toward animal inspired pieces!

Sibsgirl

Shiny_Rock
I think it's a hilariously fun piece. If you've got cash lying around and feel like getting it, why not? I would love to know the story behind it.

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Such a whimsical piece! Put a smile on my face all while giving off a Satanesque vibe. South Park cartoon episode meets The Owl House meets Sabrina (Netflix version).

I agree with Sibsgirl, if you have the cash, why not? Another way is if you can’t get it out of your thoughts in a week.

Share what you decide!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
I mean I think it kind of gives off a “I drink blood and worship Satan” type of vibe. At the same time, it’s kind of bad ass. I love the enamel horns. It’s about 7g of 18 K and they want $715. I would bet the eyes are synthetic. No I don’t think I’m going to buy it but what are your thoughts? Lol.

5ED4F34A-3714-4FFE-BA02-62BA97CBF226.jpeg

FE5C3045-12FD-40DD-BACC-F442877C5955.jpeg

2622EEB9-3779-4AD9-8BCD-0FF2EFC77FC4.jpeg

What I want to know is if this is a one off, or is there more? Maybe a set even? Imagine what else could be out there… :razz:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Such a whimsical piece! Put a smile on my face all while giving off a Satanesque vibe. South Park cartoon episode meets The Owl House meets Sabrina (Netflix version).

I agree with Sibsgirl, if you have the cash, why not? Another way is if you can’t get it out of your thoughts in a week.

Share what you decide!

Haha no I didn’t get it. It was intriguing but not enough for me to spend the $ on it :)

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure would look great when you're counting out nickels and pennies at the grocery checkout!

Definitely one-of-a-kind and, for a one-off (assuming it is a one-off), it looks well made. 18K goes along with that. But at 7 g, it must be very hollow...it looks like it should weigh about a pound and a half. :P2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results