shape
carat
color
clarity

Why did you choose YOUR online vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curiouscanuck

Rough_Rock
Hello All! First off, this is an AMAZING site. I''ve learned so much from everyone.

For those that have purchased a diamond online - what were some of the reasons why you chose your particular online vendor? WHO did you choose, and WHY? All of them seem to offer excellent service. So what was the deciding factor in going with one, and not the other?

poopoojones

Rough_Rock
I chose Jim Schultz at dirtcheapdiamonds.com b/c of the great feedback that I found on numerous boards. Also, he will match any price. He was great to work with. I am still waiting for my custom setting so I have not seen the finished product.

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
I choose Diamond Brokers of Florida because of all the great feedback I read about them on this board and diamondtalk.com. I escepically liked their brilliant fire princess - which is what I got. When I called they had the exact stone I was looking for.
I was a little nervous about the internet thing - as was my boyfriend - but my fears were quelled the moment Jan picked up the phone. It was like talking to an old friend. Since then she has made me feel as though I am her only customer, returning emails in minutes and always being kind and courteous no matter how many annoying questions I had. Because of that treatment I decided I would also get my setting through DBOF. I found a nice one locally, but the store really didn't impress me with their service.
I plan to get my wedding band from DBOF. And I am seriously considering using them for all other big jewelry purchases in the future.
Jenibear

mtrb

Shiny_Rock
I chose dirt cheap diamonds, because there was not one negative comment on this site about them and because they were so responsive to me. They also had a price match guarantee..and with that I also got free shipping which runs about 30 -35 bucks at most sites.. They were excellent!

Vynyaca

Rough_Rock
How does dirt cheap diamonds match the price? If you find the exact same diamond for less they will drop the price? I'm wondering how this works since it must be tough finding the exact same diamond from another vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results