shape
carat
color
clarity

Why can''t get to gemrite.com??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
What happened?
6.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
His site must be down.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Sometimes my computer doesn''t let me go onto websites, then my fiance''s computer doesn''t have a problem. I guess it''s not just me this time. Thanks
1.gif

GemRite

Rough_Rock
Sorry about the troubles, I didn''t see it go down. There was no schedule updates. It can happen sometime. I''m not going anywhere
1.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thanks
1.gif
Now I just have to wait until my spending money jar fills up a little more.
1.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kelli, you aren''t trying to snag that mint garnet are you? Teehee. I was actually just over there contemplating a color change sapphire they have. I want to put a gemstone in my original ering so I can wear it sometimes. I was playing around with some stones out of my gem dish tonight in my ring and I really like the blue or purple stones in it. Good luck getting some cash saved up in your money jar.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
LOL marcyc!! Actually I wasn''t. I REALLY REALLY REALLY need to save my money now. I shouldn''t be buying anything, but I still LOVE window shopping! I ogle the pretty things I am someday going to buy when that jar fills up a little more. Thanks for the good luck, I am gonna need it!

I love the idea of a color-change sapphire! Post a bunch of pics if you get one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results