kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1478547580|4094884 said:
kenny|1478547122|4094878 said:
redwood66|1478546833|4094872 said:
Gimmee an effing break kenny.

Here's your breakroom.

I think the comparison to Hitler is ridiculous and offensive to those who suffered. :mad:

Gimmee an effing break redwood66. :roll:

Better yet, go read a history book.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1478547369|4094881 said:
Your conservative friends know that government cannot fix this economy. Government is not the answer and they need to get the hell out of the way (especially with regulation). It is true that DT has been the excellent salesman in this whole election and he knew people wanted to hear something from anyone outside that nest of adders in Washington. Politics should not be the place you go to get rich. If you weren't rich before and you become rich as a politician then I take a long hard look at how you got that way.
Just like all the Chinese politicians in China, CORRUPTION!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1478547580|4094884 said:
I think the comparison to Hitler is ridiculous and offensive to those who suffered. :mad:

I think the similarities among potential and actual dictators should be remembered as well as the similarities in social and economic factors that allowed their rise to power. The only thing that would be offensive to those who suffered, imo, is that it has happened after the Nazi's and looks like it will continue to happen into the future. Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe, Kim Jong-II, Leonid Brezhnev, Ho Chi Mihn, Saddam Hussein, Pol Pot, and the entire membership of ISIS to name a few.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1478547986|4094888 said:
redwood66|1478547369|4094881 said:
Your conservative friends know that government cannot fix this economy. Government is not the answer and they need to get the hell out of the way (especially with regulation). It is true that DT has been the excellent salesman in this whole election and he knew people wanted to hear something from anyone outside that nest of adders in Washington. Politics should not be the place you go to get rich. If you weren't rich before and you become rich as a politician then I take a long hard look at how you got that way.
Just like all the Chinese politicians in China, CORRUPTION!

I love this discussion regarding personal wealth and government officials or politicians. You don't want middle class or poor people as your elected officials because you think they're public servants to line their pockets/become rich. You don't want WEALTHY people (Rockefellers, DuPonts, etc) because you think they are suspect too!!

So the truth is, you don't WANT government. You really don't. You think that your fellow man can be relied upon to treat you with courtesy and preserve your physical safety, and you believe that corporations may be relied upon to keep your air breathable, your water drinkable, and your food and drugs uncontaminated. Everything would be fair, right, in a completely unregulated world! If you'd been in an ambulance in New Jersey Gov Chris Christie's state when he had his meltdown and in effect closed the roads, well that was FAIR TO YOU, now wasn't it, that's okay, because everyone is FREE TO DO ANYTHING. No regulations and no enforcement personnel either.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU WHO WANT LITTLE TO NO GOVERNMENT: Enjoy your road system, rancid and contaminated food, public education even worse than it is now, BIg Pharma developing nothing but penis enhancement drugs and female libido supplements while we have no antibiotics left that are effective.You'll pay no taxes and you will get the society that you so richly deserve.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I voted for Hillary Clinton just to piss you off. Yep, that must be it. We nasty women are like that.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think we have plenty enough. We don't need more. When did I say we don't need any government? Did you read what I said about becoming rich as a politician? How does that say I don't want a middle class person running for office?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
rainwood|1478550933|4094905 said:
I voted for Hillary Clinton just to piss you off. Yep, that must be it. We nasty women are like that.

:lol: :lol: :appl: :appl:

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
I'm voted for HRC because:

-she is the best candidate for the job
-Trump is a joke
-she is an inspiration and someone who has dedicated her life to this

I think it's unfortunate that she didn't get to run against a real competitor. I would have preferred to see her beat a different type of Republican opponent. (A legit one.) But this victory will still be hers. Hard won. Well deserved.

As a woman, I am so sick and tired of the mansplaining. It will be so refreshing to see this shift. Women need this, Trump happens to be shit, it's all a no-brainer to me.

This momentous occasion is not lost on me. When I think back to how women were raped and beaten for wanting the right to vote, I get emotional. Like a nasty woman will do.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I could be a nasty woman ... In Nov 2016 that's an honor.

I'm just a nasty man ... Bigly!

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Oh, and the Supreme Court?
Icing on the cake. #hillyes

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

E B

Ideal_Rock
azstonie|1478550490|4094901 said:
GOOD LUCK TO YOU WHO WANT LITTLE TO NO GOVERNMENT: Enjoy your road system, rancid and contaminated food, public education even worse than it is now, BIg Pharma developing nothing but penis enhancement drugs and female libido supplements while we have no antibiotics left that are effective.You'll pay no taxes and you will get the society that you so richly deserve.

It would be interesting, wouldn't it, to see just how well this would actually go. Especially since the red states are the ones who are, on a whole, the most dependent upon federal assistance.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
iwantsparkle|1478551653|4094910 said:

-Trump is a joke

I think it's unfortunate that she didn't get to run against a real competitor. I would have preferred to see her beat a different type of Republican opponent. (A legit one.) But this victory will still be hers. Hard won. Well deserved.

As a woman, I am so sick and tired of the mansplaining. It will be so refreshing to see this shift. Women need this, Trump happens to be shit, it's all a no-brainer to me.

This momentous occasion is not lost on me. When I think back to how women were raped and beaten for wanting the right to vote, I get emotional. Like a nasty woman will do.

Trump is the only one Clinton could beat. Although I expect her to win, it shows what a weak candidate she is that the race is this close.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AnnaH|1478558387|4094943 said:
Trump is the only one Clinton could beat. Although I expect her to win, it shows what a weak candidate she is that the race is this close.

No. It shows easy it is to dupe disenfranchised, angry American citizens and how ugly we are under the thin veneer of "civilized" society.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
M, have you no objectivity concerning HRC?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AnnaH|1478567318|4094990 said:
M, have you no objectivity concerning HRC?
I don't like her;
I don't trust her;
Her voice gives me a headache;
I think she's arrogant;
I think she's too secretive;
She isn't my idea of warm and snuggly.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Agree, M :D

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
AnnaH|1478558387|4094943 said:
iwantsparkle|1478551653|4094910 said:

-Trump is a joke

Lol. What a bold statement.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
E B|1478553787|4094925 said:
azstonie|1478550490|4094901 said:

Especially since the red states are the ones who are, on a whole, the most dependent upon federal assistance.

Depends on how you look at the data.

http://ijr.com/2015/01/230371-2-map-shows-red-states-rely-federal-aid-looks-can-deceiving/

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
kenny|1478551738|4094912 said:

I think you can pull off a white pantsuit. Rock it tomorrow.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1478592872|4095073 said:
kenny|1478551738|4094912 said:

I think you can pull off a white pantsuit. Rock it tomorrow.

:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results