color
clarity

Why are You voting for Hillary?

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1478400903|4094361 said:
You voted for the Proud Pussy Grabber Bragger. :appl:

No, I voted against the democrats' lying, hypocritical, untrustworthy, self-serving, crooked, disciminatary, divisive demon of a candidate known as HRC.

siv1

Shiny_Rock
lovedogs|1478360373|4094042 said:
it's not the "Dems won't respond to a negative thread on HRC", it's that Siv just made like 5 threads bashing Hillary, all of which (that I've read) are based on untrue information.

So, it's ok for Tekate or ABGF to post numerous back to back posts bashing Trump but not ok for me to post against Hillary?

E B

Ideal_Rock
siv1|1478437628|4094434 said:
it's not the "Dems won't respond to a negative thread on HRC", it's that Siv just made like 5 threads bashing Hillary, all of which (that I've read) are based on untrue information.

So, it's ok for Tekate or ABGF to post numerous back to back posts bashing Trump but not ok for me to post against Hillary?

I would guess the (fixed) bolded is the issue.

E B

Ideal_Rock
All right, who called the idea that all of Donald's "non support" was to make it easier to, ultimately, vote for him? Step forward and claim your prize! ;-)

Two. more. days!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1478418273|4094397 said:
LLJsmom|1478404104|4094375 said:
Hillary has done a great deal for this country. She's not perfect, but no politician is.

And that is why I support Hillary.
:hand: ...you mean a great deal for her own pockets... :$$): :$$): :whistle:

See? This EXACTLY proves my point. (Thanks DF.). It's already more dangerous for women. DF would rather support a man who says and behaved as if its fine to sexually assault women than a person who (in his mind) steals.

Does this help Trump supporters understand? If your daughter/mother/sister/wife/female friend was trapped in a room and was forced to keep company with either a thief or a rapist, who would you choose? I would choose the thief every day.

As a woman I find so very sad. I am worth less than whatever can be stolen by sheer virtue of being a woman. Thank you Trump supporters for making that so clear to me.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
siv1|1478354957|4094003 said:
The estimated net worth of Bill and Hillary Clinton in 2006 was $34 million. In 2015, it was $111 million.     Hillary did not rack up such wealth. After all, during her four years as Secretary of State her salary was only $186,000. Filings suggest her net worth in 2006 was about $30 million; in 2015, it was nearly unchanged at $31 million.  In 2006 Bill’s wealth was about $4 million; by 2015 that had soared to $80 million. Note that during those years the U.S. financial markets endured one of the worst downdrafts ever, which lopped off a sizeable slug of the country’s wealth. By 2015 financial markets had recovered, but it is safe to conclude that Bill Clinton’s good fortune did not come by way of investment returns.
No, Bill made a fortune giving speeches, often to groups also funding the Clinton Foundation, and who had business before the U.S. government. It was a seamy arrangement – seamy enough to apparently invite scrutiny from FBI agents who were then blocked from pursuing an investigation.
Donald Trump is no Boy Scout. His business history is checkered and his personal manner is off-putting. But, the portrayal of him as racist and dangerous has been overblown by Hillary’s team, because they have nothing else to talk about.
Hillary fears the appeal of a fresh-start candidate, and especially one who is willing to challenge the status quo and push back at the politically correct idiocy ensnaring our national discourse. Trump is offering voters a real choice, which doesn’t happen often.
President Obama campaigned on hope and change, but delivered neither. It is possible – likely, even – that it will take an outsider to shift the direction of the country, to upend the corrupt politics of Washington, to stem the unbridled expansion of the federal government and return power to the people, which most Americans seem to want. That outsider, in this cycle, is Donald Trump.
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/page/tax-returns/

You're wrong. Read their tax returns, the line labeled "adjusted gross income" tells all. For many years, they earned more than 20 million. I don't know where you are getting your information, but you should verify before you believe.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Generally speaking, tax filings say very little about a person's net worth. It tells you what their taxable income is and the type of income and the tax liability. A person can have $100mm in investments and have all invested in tax exempt bonds and have very little tax liability. Or a person can make $10mm in income that is taxed at ordinary rates (the highest tax rate kinda in one) and pay way more tax than the guy with the money invested in tax exempt bonds. Or the individual could generated a lot of long term capital gains and qualified dividend income, both of which are taxed at a rate lower than ordinary "earned income" rates. For 2015, the bulk of their income was earned income taxes at the highest rates. $10,168,272, line 12 of the 1040. In fact in this income he also had to pay self employment taxes as well. This says nothing about what they spent, which would include tax deductible and non-tax related expenditures. So I don't know how anyone can "estimate" another person's net worth by just the tax return alone. Sure. Show me a spread sheet tracking the last 20 years of tax return data, extrapolate the asset base, put in some estimates about personal expenditures and calculate an estimated net worth. Unless the calculation has been done and assumptions shown to be reasonable, I never believe this stuff.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1478431446|4094409 said:

No, I voted against the democrats' lying, hypocritical, untrustworthy, self-serving, crooked, disciminatary, divisive demon of a candidate known as HRC.

What a coincidence!

I voted against the republicans' lying, hypocritical, untrustworthy, self-serving, crooked, discriminatory, divisive demon of a candidate.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hmm, basically I'm a old Woodstock chick, make love not war, but I am a strong believer in a democratic USA!.. As was said - your posts contain inaccuracies for want of a better word. I don't normally start threads on Mrs Clinton or the Donald, but I do try to correct false information with accurate pointers, for all to read.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1478445721|4094493 said:
JoCoJenn|1478431446|4094409 said:

What a coincidence!

I voted against the republicans' lying, hypocritical, untrustworthy, self-serving, crooked, discriminatory, divisive demon of a candidate.

PLUS we have no proof she's a dick-grabber.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's okay to post anything.
It's also okay for another person to post challenges.

The lopsided posting here is the result of two things.
1. There are more liberals.
2. Most Trump supporters are understandably ashamed to admit it.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Siv1, It's time you started getting your information from sources other than Fox News.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1478441152|4094454 said:
Dancing Fire|1478418273|4094397 said:
LLJsmom|1478404104|4094375 said:
Hillary has done a great deal for this country. She's not perfect, but no politician is.

And that is why I support Hillary.
:hand: ...you mean a great deal for her own pockets... :$$): :$$): :whistle:

See? This EXACTLY proves my point. (Thanks DF.). It's already more dangerous for women. DF would rather support a man who says and behaved as if its fine to sexually assault women than a person who (in his mind) steals.

Does this help Trump supporters understand? If your daughter/mother/sister/wife/female friend was trapped in a room and was forced to keep company with either a thief or a rapist, who would you choose? I would choose the thief every day.

As a woman I find so very sad. I am worth less than whatever can be stolen by sheer virtue of being a woman. Thank you Trump supporters for making that so clear to me.

Great post LLJsmom!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1478454501|4094531 said:
Siv1, It's time you started getting your information from sources other than Fox News.

You know, I agree with this, but I also understand how difficult it is to change minds that have been so ingrained with certain ideas. I'm very liberal, and I know my conservative friends must think they are the ones who are right and I'm a total sinner sitting over here condoning everything they've been told is wrong and will send people straight to H-E-double hockey sticks. I actually KNOW women from my hometown who are MY AGE and have married into men who are members of churches that don't allow women to even speak during services. They aren't allowed to speak unless spoken to at home. They enter willingly into these marriages. It's a badge of honor to have been chosen to be kept by one of these men. That is an extreme example, and there are certainly varying degrees of conservatism, just like liberalism.

The difference to me is in people who are uneducated, unhappy about the perceived lack of help or care for their group from the government, and their willingness to believe someone who comes along and says "I'm going to make everything great again for you" regardless of the fact that that person has either no plan, or a plan that would have disastrous results. It's all based on feelings, not pragmatism and foresight/bigger picture.

DT is a master manipulator who has no substance or experience in politics but knows exactly the right buttons to push because in the end, all he is is a salesman. The Apprentice. Getting contestants to scheme and strategize ways to sell things to people. Hello... his entire campaign is based on creating a feeling of anger and resentment and disparity among those who won't look any deeper into what's really going on there. Fear tactics. He's merely selling a product, a product that promises to make people happy. Except that when you get the product home, or in this case, into the White House, you discover it's not all it's cracked up to be, and in fact, it's a piece of crap that doesn't do what it told you it would do. And you are very unhappy. And you wish you could get your money back, but oops! No returns or exchanges. :(sad

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't respect either candidate. BUT I feel Hillary has the experience I want in a presidential candidate. Trump is too much of a hot head, and I don't want his finger near the button to launch nuclear attacks.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The difference to me is in people who are uneducated, unhappy about the perceived lack of help or care for their group from the government, and their willingness to believe someone who comes along and says "I'm going to make everything great again for you" regardless of the fact that that person has either no plan, or a plan that would have disastrous results. It's all based on feelings, not pragmatism and foresight/bigger picture.

Monarch64, I think much of the Trump supports comes from this part of America that WAS left behind. I think whoever is elected needs to be especially cognizant of this group, the lost and left behind... Many economists feel free and open trade has helped our country but at the same time, small towns are dying, jobs have left, people are living on assistance, low wage jobs, help of family, and anger. We don't need a showman, we don't need someone who is in bed with banks... we need a person that can assist this part of America that has been lost. Not sure how to fix this, I've thought about it a lot.. small businesses, something that DancingFire always talks about, his concern of the small business owner.. I agree with him, perhaps our ways to help are different but there is some truth that small businesses are the backbone of America. Of course the usual good vibes, we need to work together, we need to find common ground, but for now, we need assistance to the job creators of this lost and sad group.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
What in the world, sv1 just seems like a troll, all of his posts are about politics and how much he hates HRC. :rolleyes:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1478460654|4094550 said:

Monarch64, I think much of the Trump supports comes from this part of America that WAS left behind. I think whoever is elected needs to be especially cognizant of this group, the lost and left behind... Many economists feel free and open trade has helped our country but at the same time, small towns are dying, jobs have left, people are living on assistance, low wage jobs, help of family, and anger. We don't need a showman, we don't need someone who is in bed with banks... we need a person that can assist this part of America that has been lost. Not sure how to fix this, I've thought about it a lot.. small businesses, something that DancingFire always talks about, his concern of the small business owner.. I agree with him, perhaps our ways to help are different but there is some truth that small businesses are the backbone of America. Of course the usual good vibes, we need to work together, we need to find common ground, but for now, we need assistance to the job creators of this lost and sad group.
:o ..Tekate...are you drunk?... :lol:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1478500986|4094732 said:
Tekate|1478460654|4094550 said:

:o ..Tekate...are you drunk?... :lol:

LOL..no, you'd be surprised, I actually read and think about what people say here :) I think your concerns are very valid. I just not sure how to get things going other than tax cuts. (although there are times on Pricescope that I have had a few glasses of wine! usually drooling on someone's gorgeous ring) :)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1478504042|4094733 said:
LOL..no, you'd be surprised, I actually read and think about what people say here :) I think your concerns are very valid. I just not sure how to get things going other than tax cuts. (although there are times on Pricescope that I have had a few glasses of wine! usually drooling on someone's gorgeous ring) :)
You wouldn't be the first. There used to be a member here who admitted that she was drunk posting.. :lol:

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Dancing Fire|1478506699|4094736 said:
Tekate|1478504042|4094733 said:
You wouldn't be the first. There used to be a member here who admitted that she was drunk posting.. :lol:

Agree, T, we need tax cuts but won't get that.
And I'm sober. :D
Although this election cycle is almost enough to drive me to drink.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This pretty much covers it for me.

dear_americans.png

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1478545342|4094862 said:
This pretty much covers it for me.

WOW! :-o
Germany should know.

... and for Pricescope's 21 Trump voters.

screen_shot_2016-11-07_at_11.png

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gimmee an effing break kenny.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1478546833|4094872 said:

Here's the Trump-supporter breakroom.

screen_shot_2016-11-07_at_0.png

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1478455820|4094536 said:
Calliecake|1478454501|4094531 said:

You know, I agree with this, but I also understand how difficult it is to change minds that have been so ingrained with certain ideas. I'm very liberal, and I know my conservative friends must think they are the ones who are right and I'm a total sinner sitting over here condoning everything they've been told is wrong and will send people straight to H-E-double hockey sticks. I actually KNOW women from my hometown who are MY AGE and have married into men who are members of churches that don't allow women to even speak during services. They aren't allowed to speak unless spoken to at home. They enter willingly into these marriages. It's a badge of honor to have been chosen to be kept by one of these men. That is an extreme example, and there are certainly varying degrees of conservatism, just like liberalism.

DT is a master manipulator who has no substance or experience in politics but knows exactly the right buttons to push because in the end, all he is is a salesman. The Apprentice. Getting contestants to scheme and strategize ways to sell things to people. Hello... his entire campaign is based on creating a feeling of anger and resentment and disparity among those who won't look any deeper into what's really going on there. Fear tactics. He's merely selling a product, a product that promises to make people happy. Except that when you get the product home, or in this case, into the White House, you discover it's not all it's cracked up to be, and in fact, it's a piece of crap that doesn't do what it told you it would do. And you are very unhappy. And you wish you could get your money back, but oops! No returns or exchanges. :(sad

Your conservative friends know that government cannot fix this economy. Government is not the answer and they need to get the hell out of the way (especially with regulation). It is true that DT has been the excellent salesman in this whole election and he knew people wanted to hear something from anyone outside that nest of adders in Washington. Politics should not be the place you go to get rich. If you weren't rich before and you become rich as a politician then I take a long hard look at how you got that way.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is going off track a bit, but this is an illuminating piece. The discontent, fear, and anger that allows a dictator to rise to power in any country are similar if not the same. We need to be mindful of history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFICRFKtAc4

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1478547122|4094878 said:
redwood66|1478546833|4094872 said:

Here's your breakroom.

I think the comparison to Hitler is ridiculous and offensive to those who suffered. :mad:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results