shape
carat
color
clarity

Who''s your favorite Jeweler for Vintage Engagement settings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Starlucy

Rough_Rock
Trade
I love vintage styles with pave diamonds like Tacori, Tiffany Legacy, Scott Kay...

Do you have a favorite jeweler you would recommend to make one of these rings or would you just buy direct from the designer?

If you have a vintage engagement ring please post a pic with your jeweler... :)

Thanks a bunch,

Lucy

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Star,

I only have recommendations from admiring afar, but this jeweler gets very nice reviews, and has gorgeous stuff!

Single Stone

And my other fave.
30.gif

23rd Street Jewelers

I''m sure you''ll get other too.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 11:50:27 AM
Author: Ellen
And my other fave.
30.gif

23rd Street Jewelers
I big-puffy-heart 23rd street jewelers! I stopped in there while searching for a wedding band, and their stuff just mesmerized me
30.gif
their staff also are very friendly and unpushy (love that).

I've yet to make it to Single Stone. For shame...
38.gif

To the OP's question: I really love fay cullen for inspiration. I wouldn't feel comfortable buying an important piece like an engagement ring or wedding band from them, because their return/maintenance policy is not the best and I think their quality control can (not always, but sometimes) leave something to be desired. BUT! If you're looking for inspiration, it's a great place to browse lots of different antique/vintage styles.

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Van Craeynest
2.gif

Their rings are amazing
30.gif

After finding and drooling over Widget''s star ruby ring and Love in Boom''s wedding set and ruby ring in these forums, I checked out their website and became fascinated by their unique die-struck designs (as I write, they are making my star ruby engagement ring).

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another singlestone fan here! I love leon mege (artofplatinum.com) for vintage-inspired pave looks too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results