shape
carat
color
clarity

whos watching season 2 of Downtown Abby starting tomarrow!?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Re: whos watching season 2 of Downtown Abby starting tomarro

kenny|1329797691|3130596 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3YYo_5rxFE&feature=relmfu

:lol:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

:bigsmile:

We finally caught up and we just finished watching season 2. It was so good and I can't wait for season 3.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock

Zoe|1332701914|3156110 said:

:bigsmile:

We finally caught up and we just finished watching season 2. It was so good and I can't wait for season 3.

If you enjoyed this, you may also enjoy the new Titanic four part mini series. It is also written by Julian Fellowes. I just watched the first part and I thought it was rather good. I'm not sure when it'll be available in the US though...

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks, Rosetta! I love all things PBS/Masterpiece, BBC, and Julian Fellowes. I'll see if I can find it over here.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock

II'm glad this thread came back!

I've been reading about Blenheim Palace at Wikipedia and I found out entails are real!

LOL!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

Me Me Me, I'll be there! I missed the last 2 episodes of last season, which were shown together. Have to check & see if they're repeating them before the new one starts; if not, head to Hulu. :appl:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

I can't wait!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

I finished a few good shows and I have been meaning to watch this! I hear it is so good! It probably take me forever to catch up to where everyone is right now. How many seasons are there? is this the 3rd or 4th season?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock

decodelighted|1325997974|3097703 said:
We ordered it from England and have watched Season 2 & the Xmas special already. :naughty:

I already watched it too on Amazon Prime. If you have a prime account you can stream it for free.

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock

Yesterday I watched the 1st episode of the 3rd season. Anybody else been that lucky?

Bobby

amc80

Ideal_Rock

prince.of.preslav said:
Yesterday I watched the 1st episode of the 3rd season. Anybody else been that lucky?

Bobby

Jealous!!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock

We will be watching episode 3 this week.

Shall I spoil it for the rest of you? :Up_to_something:

Ok ok I'm not that mean!

mayerling

Ideal_Rock

I only just discovered this series and managed to watch every episode this past week. I'm hooked! Is anyone else watching Season 3?

starshine

Shiny_Rock

mayerling|1351015329|3290856 said:
I only just discovered this series and managed to watch every episode this past week. I'm hooked! Is anyone else watching Season 3?

Impatiently waiting for it to come to the States in January!!! Watching Upstairs Downstairs season 2 is helping to take the edge off...

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

We're streaming the live episodes from the UK also. It's our Sunday @ 4pm tradition now. Probably should start taking tea w/it. Next weekend!

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock

decodelighted|1351022120|3290929 said:
We're streaming the live episodes from the UK also. It's our Sunday @ 4pm tradition now. Probably should start taking tea w/it. Next weekend!

Tips/tricks on how you're doing this, Deco?

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock

A coworker got me interested in DA, said that he thinks O'Brien and I look alike. Thank goodness he doesn't think we act alike! He said he was hesitant to mention the resemblance. After he told me about DA, I started watching it and was hooked.

Lark Rise to Candleford is another Brit period piece. Brendan Coyle has a major role in the first three seasons. Two of the main characters in LRC are also in Cranford and Return to Cranford (two short Brit period piece series starring Judi Dench, Jim Carter who plays Carson in DA is also in it). All these are available as streaming video with Amazon Prime.

Two of the actresses from DA, as well as Judi Dench are in The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, which is an interesting movie.

liz

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Starshine|1351019733|3290896 said:
mayerling|1351015329|3290856 said:

Impatiently waiting for it to come to the States in January!!! Watching Upstairs Downstairs season 2 is helping to take the edge off...

This - already worried about what I do when Upstairs Downstairs ends before the beginning of DA 3

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock

Ahh, I watched online, too, and now I am anxiously waiting for the Christmas Special. Special warning: DO NOT GOOGLE ANYTHING about season 3 if you don't want to be spoiled. Do not follow ITV on Facebook, do not read any news about it other than on PBS, but for heaven's sake, AVOID reading any comments because UK folks can/do comment and ruin it for you if you don't like spoilers.

Joolz

Rough_Rock

I read the warnings too late. I finished Season 1 last night and went to the Wikipedia page and saw spoilers! I absolutely love Sybil, and she is the one I am most anxious to see in Season 2. Funny, I thought I was going to have to "try" to get caught up through the first 2 seasons before the 3rd starts in Jan. I will be done with Season 2 right after I get my hands on it!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

I'm not going to spoil season 3 for anyone but I just want to say it was my favourite of all 3 :))

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock

rubybeth|1353523635|3312229 said:

Ahh, I watched online, too, and now I am anxiously waiting for the Christmas Special. Special warning: DO NOT GOOGLE ANYTHING about season 3 if you don't want to be spoiled. Do not follow ITV on Facebook, do not read any news about it other than on PBS, but for heaven's sake, AVOID reading any comments because UK folks can/do comment and ruin it for you if you don't like spoilers.

I've been watching online, too and some dumbo posted a major spoiler right in the episode description (you KNOW the episode I am talking about) :angryfire:

Anyone trying to watch online, I found most episodes by googling 'downton abbey series 3 episode # putlocker'. You do have to be careful to not read the links too carefully because of spoilers and putlocker apparently doesn't work for everyone (maybe MAC users?), but it always worked for me for free.

Can't wait for the Christmas special!

mayerling

Ideal_Rock

How do you know there's going to be a Christmas special? I couldn't find anything about it on the ITV or Wikipedia page.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock

There will be a Christmas special. Ive seen the ads for it (in the UK)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results