shape
carat
color
clarity

Who''s finger is this? I know I got this picture from here, I think!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Hello All,

Does anyone remember who''s finger this is? I think I have decided to go forward with this Vatche set, however I was wondering how close the bands sit together. Originally I wanted flush - but I think this is not going to be....

How close do these sit together?... do you think this is it? Any opinions? Anyone else get to try this on (can''t find anyone close w/stock) or seen it?

THANKS
rodent.gif

whosfingeristhis.jpg

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We have the ring here in stock. A wedding band will not sit flush against it so be prepared for a gap. That Vatche setting is very beautiful though. There is however another similar ring but made with a wedding band in mind for the future. It is a "flush fit" by "Precision Set". Here are a couple of pics. It is cathedral style which will allow any straight edge wedding band to sit flush alongside it.

DSCN3612.JPG

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Here's a prpfile shot./idealbb/files/DSCN3613.JPG

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are quite a few popular rings comming from your shop, Jonathan. Do you have a jewelry line in the making
10.gif

All those perfect diamonds are missing
cry.gif

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh I like that precision set one. I had your group quote me both the vatche and a precision set. Then I saw a picture someone posted from the precsion set I liked - and the edges looked extremely squared and almost rough. The one that you show her looks much nicer and "finished"-

Which model is that one? I can't figure it out from the site? is it new?

laney

Brilliant_Rock
This is the link to the thread that I saw the first one... Precision set. I think it looks more rough on the sides than this one.

This is a different ring right?

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pic-of-my-1-52ct-regent-from-gog.13451/

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the pictures of the precision set rings...
2.gif
They are similar to mine in terms of eternity style diamonds, PS does alot of flush fit stuff with small variations, so they have a setting that is almost EXACTLY like mine!

The Vatche set looks nice but I'm a flush fit kind of gal.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results