shape
carat
color
clarity

Whos bed is it anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 9:43:13 AM
Author: Lorelei
9.gif
this hen sat on the china mug for weeks, she even slept on it!! I had to pick her up at night and put her to bed, along with her blinking mug, she used to squawk like crazy when she was separated from it! I used to have to lift her and the mug then pop her onto it at once to keep the peace. So she was happy once she had some eggs to rear, it really was eggciting to her and eggactly what she needed
41.gif
I''m sure she was eggstatic at actually producing something!
9.gif
25.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh i love chickens! they are so fun. i can totally picture the hen squawking when she didn''t have her china mug.. those broody hens are very set (hahahaha) in their ways!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SET in their ways!!! Groan! She did Belle, she squawked her head off and it was ear splitting if she thought you were going to take her precious eggs ( mug!) Ellen she was eggstatic that the mug hatched
31.gif
and that she finally had a baby out of it! She was egghilarated in fact!
16.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
What a great story, Lorelei. What a comical siight to see, I''m sure, A Hen and Her Mug: A Love Story. Thanks so much for sharing! I love this thread.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are welcome Kim! I lead an unusual life and it is nice to hear people enjoy my animal''s escapades!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results