shape
carat
color
clarity

Who wears your favorite celeb rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
We''ve all perused the celebrity bling file, and probably have a pretty good knowledge of what each celebrity is wearing. Just interested - - - who has your favorite ring or set? My favorite has always been Sarah Michelle Gellar''s Cathy Waterman set. I love the diamond ''vine'' wedding ring, and the way the prongs come up as vines on the top of her e-ring.

I do find I like the ''less is more'' look that some celebs sport: Mariska Hargitay''s stacked bands, Jennifer Garner''s bands, the pear shaped paved halo paired with a sapphire/diamond band that K. Heigl wears.

So, what do you like?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Katherine Heigl and Eva Longoria. No contest. Both fairly classic, in a larger than usual size. Beautiful!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
HANDS DOWN...Elizabeth Taylor...the 33 carat asscher cut Krupp diamond...flawless in every way!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I particularly admire Giada DeLaurentis''s pink/white/yellow stack of pave bands (and assorted other bands)... and, though I''m totes not usually a RB solitaire fiend -- do like the way Avril rocks the complete classic beauty & scale of her bling along with funky nail polish & tomboy attire. Love the contrast.

My old fave would have been Reese Witherspoon''s 3+ carat antique asscher in a tapered platinum setting from Neil Lane.
15.gif
*I* would like to get it in their divorce settlement.
3.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Ashley Judd's cushion!!! LOVE IT! Fun thread Miss Holly
9.gif

I also love Katherine Heigl's reminds me of Firegoddess's pear!

ashleyjudd.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 2:53:40 PM
Author: jewelerman
HANDS DOWN...Elizabeth Taylor...the 33 carat asscher cut Krupp diamond...flawless in every way!
I love this stone, but could never wear it on my finger - maybe a pendant!
30.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 3:34:02 PM
Author: Skippy123
I love Ashley Judd''s cushion!!! LOVE IT! Fun thread Miss Holly
9.gif

I also love Katherine Heigl''s reminds me of Firegoddess''s pear!

ashleyjudd.jpg

I agree! Ashley''s is one of my favs, too! Also, love the bands ala Giada.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I adore Kate Beckinsale''s three ring set
30.gif

She is absolutely a doll.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 5:15:32 PM
Author: akmiss
I adore Kate Beckinsale''s three ring set
30.gif

She is absolutely a doll.
Ditto. I love her set!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
For pure fun--Dita Von Teese''s 7ct OEC--well, the one she used to have. I''d love to see the chunky facets on that beauty!

I love Kate Beckinsale''s and Jennifer Garner''s rings.
30.gif
Timeless and classic!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I love Gwyneth Paltrow''s emerald cut
30.gif

Allure_January2006-004.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way Jennifer Garner wears jewelry. She''s my jewelry icon- quality over quantity and I totally dig that. My other favorite is Giada de Laurentis and I really like Rachel Ray''s set (lots of cooking TV in my house). I love when celebs go classic instead of trying to wear all their money at one time.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I love Ashley Judd''s set, Kate Beskinsale''s set and Kate Walsh''s ering.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I love
30.gif
Heidi Klum''s big yellow oval on the thin band paired with the thin wedding band. It''s very pretty. Other than that, I agree with all of the posters on this thread. All of the rings posted are gorgeous!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Jennifer Garner, no question :) It used to be Reese Witherspoon and Kate Hudson though
7.gif

I also LOVED Grace Kelly''s.....

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 1:18:24 PM
Author: Miranda
I love
30.gif
Heidi Klum's big yellow oval on the thin band paired with the thin wedding band. It's very pretty. Other than that, I agree with all of the posters on this thread. All of the rings posted are gorgeous!

OMG, I love Heidi Klum w-set too, Miranda!!! I think its soooo gorgeous!!! I also love Eva Longoria and Gwyneth's EC e-rings, Ashley Judd's set, and Kate Beckinsale's rings!! Avril Lavigne also has a very pretty set (although I am not a huge fan of rounds-it looks awesome on her- that honkin' solitaire paired with that huge eternity band). YUMMY!!!

Also, I ADORED Nicole Richie's last e-ring (when she was previously engaged- the huge EC with traps....it was sooo GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 12:09:06 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 7/22/2008 12:55:06 AM
Author: Elmorton
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way Jennifer Garner wears jewelry. She''s my jewelry icon- quality over quantity and I totally dig that. My other favorite is Giada de Laurentis and I really like Rachel Ray''s set (lots of cooking TV in my house). I love when celebs go classic instead of trying to wear all their money at one time.
Yep, I agree. Lovely.
Yes! Jennifer Garner''s is definitely my favorite.

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
My current favorite is Jen Garners 3-band stack. While the HW shared prong is quite substantial, Jen still manages to retain an understated appeal. And I admire celebrities that are able to exercise restraint in the jewelry they wear -- even though over-inflated bank accounts might lead to the choosing of some gaudy honkers!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone know what Jennifer Garner''s necklace looks like up close? I''ve always thought it looked like the WF 3-petal flower pendant, but then as I was walking by a tab in the grocery store (DH was waiting on me, so I didn''t have time to check closely) it looked like something with wings.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
EVA''s gorgeous EC gets my top vote.

a close 2nd is Angie Harmon''s monster RB with eternity band.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 7:31:22 PM
Does anyone know what Jennifer Garner''s necklace looks like up close? I''ve always thought it looked like the WF 3-petal flower pendant, but then as I was walking by a tab in the grocery store (DH was waiting on me, so I didn''t have time to check closely) it looked like something with wings.

I believe this is the necklace-- The Cartier Orchid pendant.

cartier-orchid.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
WestJenn, awesome!! Thanks!! I''ve been wondering forever, even did a search today, and came up with nothing. What a beautiful pendant! (although...I think I do kinda prefer the WF one, haha - probably more in my price range)

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 11:49:25 PM
WestJenn, awesome!! Thanks!! I've been wondering forever, even did a search today, and came up with nothing. What a beautiful pendant! (although...I think I do kinda prefer the WF one, haha - probably more in my price range)
Elmorton, No problem! I love this pendant as well, but its out of my price range (the one I posted is approximately $8,000 USD)
emsmileo.gif
Now I really want to check out the one that is similar at WF!

sgclavenna

Rough_Rock
I too love Jen Garner''s Cartier orchid necklace, but agree that I can''t afford it!

As for whose celeb wears my favorite rings. I''ve got to go w/ Jen Garner, her stacked set, and her beautiful cushion we see her wear. I love the idea of simple and classic for everyday, and something bigger and fancier for special occasions. I also love Angie Harmon''s set! So if the hubby ever wants to surprise me, or we win the lottery, those are the looks I''d go for!

js_diamond

Shiny_Rock
Brooke Sheilds''s set is divine.

brooke%20ring.jpg

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I went through the entire thread a while back, and I really loved Cindy Crawford''s Neil Lane. I think it is on pg. 44.
Also, I am gaga for JLo''s natural blue.

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Although the relationship was a miserable failure, Brittney Spears'' cushion cut with a split shank setting was absolutely amazing!!! Wish I knew how to post pictures
40.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/22/2008 1:18:24 PM
Author: Miranda
I love
30.gif
Heidi Klum''s big yellow oval on the thin band paired with the thin wedding band. It''s very pretty. Other than that, I agree with all of the posters on this thread. All of the rings posted are gorgeous!
HI:

Ditto!

cheers--Sharon

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2008 5:16:09 AM
Author: Dani

Also, I ADORED Nicole Richie''s last e-ring (when she was previously engaged- the huge EC with traps....it was sooo GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
The second I saw that ring, I gasped. It was love at first sight. Dani, I guess you and I are true EC lovers! I wonder where that beauty is now . . .

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ashley and LeeAnn Rimes. I hate to say it, but I also adored brittney spear''s first e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results