clarity

Who wants a double scoop? :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here’s how I like my ice cream. Large and in charge.

574C7EDE-FA71-4D87-A318-7B2BA49C4F48.jpeg

How about you? Please share your favorite ice cream with us. ❤️

And with or without liquor :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
oh yaaas !!! lol

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am officially jealous!! We had ice cream yesterday and one scoop is 3€... Needless to say, with 8 people it's one scoop per person (and if it's homemade it's totally worth it).

To my surprise the scoops here are already small, but they also scrape off the scoop . So you get one microscopic half ball of ice cream. I was a bit disappointed...

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rum and raisin - with rum soaked raisins.

Siiiiiiiiiiigh!

@missy - the photo of the two guys - is that an actual photo you took? Because - firstly - I wanna be best friends with those guys! And - secondly - now THAT'S a scoop!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I used to be 'allowed' to have a bit of rum and raisin ice cream when younger. It used to make me feel really grown up! :lol:

Meeee toooo! I was about 30 years old when I realized the sad truth on rum and raisin ice cream!

I do love it, tho.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I love ice cream! My grandpa’s homemade was my favorite, even with his recipe it somehow doesn’t taste the same as when he made it.

I make ice cream or frozen custard on a weekly basis in all sorts of flavors. My current favorite is sugar-free vanilla duck egg frozen custard. That way we can add whatever toppings we feel like that day :)
EE4C5A02-0C6F-4586-B766-ADAD892D44FC.jpeg

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b I think it's one if those retro 80's things that takes me back to my childhood! Along with wagon wheels that seemed as big as real wheels and sherbet flying saucers!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rum and raisin - with rum soaked raisins.

Siiiiiiiiiiigh!

@missy - the photo of the two guys - is that an actual photo you took? Because - firstly - I wanna be best friends with those guys! And - secondly - now THAT'S a scoop!!!

Yassss. That’s at our fave ice cream shoppe. Heading there now on the bike. In the rain. Haha that’s how much I love ice cream ❤️

Whenever you’re ready we will bring you. Our treat!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummmmmmm.

316D3FCB-0812-478E-8BE5-EE6DF573D0B1.jpeg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am officially jealous!! We had ice cream yesterday and one scoop is 3€... Needless to say, with 8 people it's one scoop per person (and if it's homemade it's totally worth it).

To my surprise the scoops here are already small, but they also scrape off the scoop . So you get one microscopic half ball of ice cream. I was a bit disappointed...

My family experience the same thing the other day...they were RIPPED! Scoops ain't what they used to be...

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yassss. That’s at our fave ice cream shoppe. Heading there now on the bike. In the rain. Haha that’s how much I love ice cream ❤

Whenever you’re ready we will bring you. Our treat!

Believe me when I tell you - it's only a matter of time! :mrgreen: That looks beyond fabulous!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Believe me when I tell you - it's only a matter of time! :mrgreen: That looks beyond fabulous!

D0735878-74D4-4C3C-A841-F661D00C3221.jpeg

My family experience the same thing the other day...they were RIPPED! Scoops ain't what they used to be...

Sharon, one day, post Covid, please come here and visit us and enjoy our ice cream...where the scoops are huuuuge. At least with Dave and Tom. Other places aren’t as generous. But you’ll be well taken care of with us. ❤️

1FD1D921-6E61-438D-8599-B4B74E3FC9C8.jpeg

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here’s how I like my ice cream. Large and in charge.

574C7EDE-FA71-4D87-A318-7B2BA49C4F48.jpeg

How about you? Please share your favorite ice cream with us. ❤️

And with or without liquor :)

I recognize those guys! And thought of them immediately, reading your post.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
We are lucky that ME/NH/VT has tons of fabulous ice cream- throw a rock and you'll hit a stand. Most make their own.
My favorite is Maine based Gifford's.
It's the bomb.
Northern NewEnglanders takes their ice cream very seriously.;))We'll argue about who is best.

* Gifford's have won a ridiculous amount of awards so when they put world's best on the tub- it really IS and they can prove it.
They mean it! :lol:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE ice cream and sorbets, and have been know to visit ice cream parlours in the middle of winter!

Favourite flavours for ice cream are hazelnut, pistachio, toasted sesame, peanut butter, salted caramel, limoncello, coffee, Nutella.

For sorbet: lemon or lime, raspberry, strawberry, mango, passion fruit, or just any fruit!!!

I always have some Magnum ice lollies in the freezer, and my favourite is Double Raspberry, closely followed by Salted Caramel with Almond.

DK :))

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE this idea!!!! Sign me up please!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kahlua and cream chip would be amazing with Hot Fudge, whipped cream and nuts!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love ice cream! My grandpa’s homemade was my favorite, even with his recipe it somehow doesn’t taste the same as when he made it.

I make ice cream or frozen custard on a weekly basis in all sorts of flavors. My current favorite is sugar-free vanilla duck egg frozen custard. That way we can add whatever toppings we feel like that day :)
EE4C5A02-0C6F-4586-B766-ADAD892D44FC.jpeg

That looks awesome. :lickout:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE ice cream and sorbets, and have been know to visit ice cream parlours in the middle of winter!

Favourite flavours for ice cream are hazelnut, pistachio, toasted sesame, peanut butter, salted caramel, limoncello, coffee, Nutella.

For sorbet: lemon or lime, raspberry, strawberry, mango, passion fruit, or just any fruit!!!

I always have some Magnum ice lollies in the freezer, and my favourite is Double Raspberry, closely followed by Salted Caramel with Almond.

Honestly winter is the best season for ice cream IMO. Feels more decadent somehow. :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE this idea!!!! Sign me up please!

Anytime!

Social distancing doesn't make the ice cream taste any less delish if you kwim.

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 4.39.19 PM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are lucky that ME/NH/VT has tons of fabulous ice cream- throw a rock and you'll hit a stand. Most make their own.
My favorite is Maine based Gifford's.
It's the bomb.
Northern NewEnglanders takes their ice cream very seriously.;))We'll argue about who is best.

* Gifford's have won a ridiculous amount of awards so when they put world's best on the tub- it really IS and they can prove it.
They mean it! :lol:

I am pretty sure we enjoyed their ice cream when we were in Maine. It is da bomb! :lickout:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recognize those guys! And thought of them immediately, reading your post.

We love them. They might be retiring after this summer. I want what is best for them but oh we will miss them if they decide to.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
An adult Coke float anyone?

Vanilla Vodka, vanilla icecream, and Coke! :lol-2:

Baileys or generic Irish Cream liqueur goes very well poured over vanilla or chocolate ice cream.

The issue with having alcohol in ice cream is that, there can't be that much alcohol in the mix, otherwise the ice cream will not freeze, boo hoo!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results