shape
carat
color
clarity

Who makes this type of setting?

ChickityChicken

Rough_Rock
I found this 14k wg setting at a local shop for $1200. I love the look but am worried about longevity of the generic setting with shared prong mele, though mele seem to be high quality. The undocumented diamond in the center is ugly, and represented as I1 R-T but I adore The look and proportions, especially with The small 5.25×4.8 stone. The jeweler offered to reset a different center into this peice by removing the head of need be. At a cost of $800 total for it sold as a sim-mount and work. He didn't say what a size down would be and I am pretty sure it would not be a good idea because of so many shared prong mele. Who makes a setting like this? I like that the middle is a little bit raised from the two shanks on the side. And the palm side of the shank wide and comfortable.

ChickityChicken

Rough_Rock
I found this 14k wg setting at a local shop for $1200. I love the look but am worried about longevity of the generic setting with shared prong mele, though mele seem to be high quality. The undocumented diamond in the center is ugly, and represented as I1 R-T but I adore The look and proportions, especially with The small 5.25×4.8 stone. The jeweler offered to reset a different center into this peice by removing the head of need be. At a cost of $800 total for it sold as a sim-mount and work. He didn't say what a size down would be and I am pretty sure it would not be a good idea because of so many shared prong mele. Who makes a setting like this? I like that the middle is a little bit raised from the two shanks on the side. And the palm side of the shank wide and comfortable.
I mistakenly created two posts. Admin, please tell me how to delete this.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results