shape
carat
color
clarity

Who makes this ring or where can I find it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pete In NC

Rough_Rock
Ok
I am looking for a setting. Here is a link to Helzbeg diamonds.

http://www.helzberg.com/hdsim/jsp/catalog.do?link=catalog&product_id=1546633&BV_SessionID=@@@@0528115525.1059082213@@@@&rootChannelName=%2FCommerce+Navigation%2F%3C%21--A--%3EJewelry&BV_EngineID=cccdadcikjgmmjdcflgcefkdfkjdffk.0

What I want to do is purchase just the ring as I have a center diamond I would like to use. Helzberg will not sell the ring other than as is and I do not wish to pay for an ungraded center stone of dubios quality and they of course will not tell me who their supplier is. Can anyone help me out with this?

Pete In NC sends

P.S. how does one make a link active on this board?

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I have no idea but you can probably have something similar made for you.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
how does one make a link active on this board?

I would like to know also
sad.gif

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
.[/u]

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 7/30/2003 10:21:42 AM tonysgeko wrote:

----------------

Hi tonysgeko!

I've asked too, but I still don't understand how to do it.
[/u]

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
can't get through on the link cited. Can you describe it or navigate me to it so I can see the setting - I've seen quite a few online, and may be able to help. Mikesgirl

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Me again. Finally got through. That is gorgeous. I haven't seen anything like it, but I havn't focused on platinum. Is your stone large enough to stand out against all of those side diamonds? I'd print out the picture and fax it to some of the online dealers like Good Old Gold to see if they can get it for you. You can bet they've seen it. Good luck!

Mauihi

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 7/24/2003 4:40:47 PM Pete In NC wrote:

Ok
I am looking for a setting. ...

Have you tried looking on the Scott Kay website (scottkay.com)? He has quite a few settings under Engagement Rings/Diamond Rings that look very similar to what you are trying to find.

Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results