shape
carat
color
clarity

Who makes this ring? One of Debeers right hand rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bimmerboy

Rough_Rock
Sorry, she couldn''t resist! My fiance is driving me nuts now trying to figure out who makes this ring. It''s in the add that reads "Your left hand is your heart. Your right hand is your voice." The model is a dark burnette with stright hair wearing a gold "robe". It''s the ring in the top left. What I refer to as the "Cluster-f@#$" ring.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 12/12/2003 8:55:02 AM bimmerboy wrote:

Sorry, she couldn't resist! My fiance is driving me nuts now trying to figure out who makes this ring. It's in the add that reads 'Your left hand is your heart. Your right hand is your voice.' The model is a dark burnette with stright hair wearing a gold 'robe'. It's the ring in the top left. What I refer to as the 'Cluster-f@#$' ring.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
----------------

No idea: I have not seen the ad (in Germany), but did you try to find it among the rings at WWW . If it is one of them, then the source is listed. Sorry to hear that this has become stressful...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results