shape
carat
color
clarity

Who makes this halo?

Sunfish

Shiny_Rock
I am considering a halo for my square emerald cut. I absolute love this one and can't figure out if it is made by a designer or if I could just have David Klass make me one. If it is specific to a designer of course I'd like to have them make it. Can you help me figure it out?

2_38_kvs2_nlr16_1_1_a_org_s.jpg

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock
I did a quick google image search and it's by a company called Single Stone and the model name is the Shanna. Hope this helps! :bigsmile:

Sunfish

Shiny_Rock
Well shoot, I thought it might be Single Stone, I feel so silly that I couldn't find it haha thank you!

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Its beautiful!!

Not sure of your budget- I think CVB designs had something sort of similar-issh? Also, If you are ok making some modifications to it then (as I am sure you know) a good PS jeweler should be able to make a version. I tried this setting on at single stone in Downtown LA and almost dropped dead when i saw the price. But man oh man, was it a beauty!!!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
It's from Single Stone :) the original held my old 4 carat antique cushion (thus named after me :) ). Love love loved it-- just wasn't right for my lifestyle.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results