shape
carat
color
clarity

Who makes the thinnest watches?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

francesfarmer

Rough_Rock
I currently wear a Citizen Stiletto Eco-Drive Diamond Ladies Watch - EG3050-56D (see photo), and I love it, but I''m looking for something new, with a narrower bracelet.

However I want the face of the watch to be as thin/low-profile as possible, no thicker than my Citizen, which I think is ~3mm thick!

w6845b.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
My w-band is 4mm...are you sure you mean 3mm??!

I love the Coach watch with the super thin (4-5mm) band, but the face is round and I think probably 2-3 inches wide...not going to work? Safari isn't liking me right now, or I'd find it and post a link.

ETA: OH shoot I read wrong..THICK not wide. Hmmm...the Coach one probably fits the bill there, I think it sits pretty low.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
as far as the face profile, movado is known for their slimness.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
and gucci has slim watches as far as the bracelet. i''d check those two (gucci + movado)

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
There are a few watch companies that claim to make the thinnest watch...Concord watch company make a watch called the dilirium that is 2.8 mm in thickness that run about $4,000.The Audemars Piguet Watch Company makes ultrathin watches and are considered one of the top five watch made.They run in the $10,000 to $100,000 plus range.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
I found new info for you on the thinnest watch....The Concord Dilirium is now produced at 1.98 mm in thickness,but the Concord IV hold the record currently at 1mm thickness.

francesfarmer

Rough_Rock
Whoa!! Thanks for all of your help, everyone!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
no problem
5.gif

let us know what you decide on!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
My Omega Constellation is thin...expecially after wearing a Rolex for years
2.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to wear an Omega Constellation, and it was thin...but I think that it was not quite as thin as the 1mm!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results