shape
carat
color
clarity

Who is your favourite clothes designer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
My favourite clothes designer is Joseph Ribkoff.The fabric he uses & the cut of his tops & dresses really flatters women of all shapes & sizes.I just love his designs =)2

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m a big fan of Precis, Kaliko and Planet. Unfortunately, Jacques Vert who own Kaliko and Planet have dropped them :( Their stretchy style of dresses really suit my shape, not to mention that you can throw them in the washing machine, hang them up, and just let them dry with no ironing necessary. My kind of laundering:lol:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Moussy Jeans for denim
Rails and marc jacobs for t-shirts
Theory for sweaters
Fluevog for boots
lululemon for workout tops
beyond yoga and lululemon for bottoms

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Eileen Fisher.

Where once her line was frumpy and greige, now lush color abounds. I find the soft variegated colors in natural fibers to be truly essential to my happiness. Faded jeans + Eileen silk/linen/cashmere/wool/cotton top of any kind = happy PreRaph

ps - sourced through poshmark or thrift stores instead of Neiman Marcus these days. Thanks Covid!

Attachments

• EC6163A0-2736-4A20-8759-F621DBB4C50A.jpeg
    EC6163A0-2736-4A20-8759-F621DBB4C50A.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 23
  • AE7D0A12-2B2E-4843-98C3-BFE13D013250.jpeg
    AE7D0A12-2B2E-4843-98C3-BFE13D013250.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 1A6EA957-0EEE-4A71-9423-2C73F57BD8D8.jpeg
    1A6EA957-0EEE-4A71-9423-2C73F57BD8D8.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 16

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I love J McLaughlin, especially for spring/summer. I love bright, preppy colors/patterns.

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
I have quite a few LOL...Love Shack Fancy, Rouje, Reformation, Realisation Par, Spell and the Gypsy. Moncler and Burberry for down coats (I have a penchant for these.) For denim, True Religion, Hudson and J Brand. Mr. Mittens for sweaters. I love handmade stuff so I also have a friend who has knitted me chunky cardigans, socks and masks.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In lockdown I’m loving U.K. retailer hush- they make casual, comfortable, slightly sporty looking clothes. Currently wearing a loose dress which has POCKETS, happy days.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I don’t know who their designer is, but clothes from Ann Taylor and Loft
fit my fashion aesthetic, and also fit my body well. I don’t even know if their clothes are by the same designer. But for dressier stuff like work clothes and cocktail dresses I shop at Ann Taylor and for casual stuff, I shop at the Loft.

For western clothes I’m not sure I have a favourite brand. I do like Zara and Stradivarius quite a bit out of the fast fashion brands, also Massimo Dutti. I also like Ralph Lauren / Lauren by Ralph Lauren for stuff on the higher end. Burberry makes the best jackets and trenches. Phase 8 has gorgeous dresses. But I usually tend to wear a lot of one off’s from random boutiques or straight up H&M.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I don't really follow fashion anymore & since all of my clothes are thrifted I'd say my favorite designers are yall's favorite designers!

I pick out high quality fabrics in basic colors that fit me well & will last a lifetime, & the occasional fun print dress here and there!

I have clothes/pieces that I've worn since I was in highschool & they still look great! I'm all about quality for a great price & longevity.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In lockdown I’m loving U.K. retailer hush- they make casual, comfortable, slightly sporty looking clothes. Currently wearing a loose dress which has POCKETS, happy days.

Another Hush wearer! I love their jumpers, which is find super soft & comfortable. I live in jeans & only wear Levi's (had a clear out during our 1st lockdown & reduced my draw to only 12 pairs) & i also like Hobbs for more deessier tops & blouses.

I also have far too many coats & jackets, but for thick, winter warmth i will only buy down coats by Jack Wolfskin. I feel the cold horribly, so anything that keeps me comfortable i am loyal to, including boots by Sorel.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
The only designer clothing I have are a few pieces from Eileen Fisher. I'm not trendy at all. I wear Birkenstocks...but without socks, so there is that :)

Not knocking you beautifully dressed ladies though! I always marvel at how pretty a well dressed person looks.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
The only designer clothing I have are a few pieces from Eileen Fisher. I'm not trendy at all. I wear Birkenstocks...but without socks, so there is that :)

Not knocking you beautifully dressed ladies though! I always marvel at how pretty a well dressed person looks.

I have found a ton of her pieces I love on Poshmark for wonderfully cheap, (snagged a suede jacket for pennies) but there are also some nice pieces on EileenFisherRenew, where I bought an amazing huge whisper silk wrap at a fair price.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
For dresses, I love Ralph Lauren. Something about the way he drapes fabric is super flattering to my body.

Denim: Madewell, 7 For All Mankind, AG, Paige.

Active: Lululemon, Athleta. Lulu quality seems to have taken a nosedive in the past few years and I find myself reaching for my Athleta pieces more and more. And I live in activewear.

Shoes: P448, Blondo.

In general though, I’m dressing down these days way more than ever which is really saying something given that I used to live in jeans. Now I live in yoga pants. I wonder what permanent effect Covid will have on fashion.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I have found a ton of her pieces I love on Poshmark for wonderfully cheap, (snagged a suede jacket for pennies) but there are also some nice pieces on EileenFisherRenew, where I bought an amazing huge whisper silk wrap at a fair price.

Thanks, I'lll check out the sites.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
clothes don't really interest me :lol-2:
I'm here for the bling :appl:

but you know, so long as you good peeps arnt running around in your birthday suit all's good

Haha, I'm with Daisy!!
I just like basic black.
Specific designers don't matter to me, as long as I look presentable!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm having a midlife crisis so I'm back to denim mini skirts and generally trashy looking clothes again.

Hehe I wore an outfit almost identical to this when I was 19 and dating hubby. I sent him this picture as a joke and he rang to insist that I buy the entire outfit.

Might wear it on our 15th Anniversary this year.

PXL_20201024_054940668~2.jpg

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Another Hush wearer! I love their jumpers, which is find super soft & comfortable. I live in jeans & only wear Levi's (had a clear out during our 1st lockdown & reduced my draw to only 12 pairs) & i also like Hobbs for more deessier tops & blouses.

I also have far too many coats & jackets, but for thick, winter warmth i will only buy down coats by Jack Wolfskin. I feel the cold horribly, so anything that keeps me comfortable i am loyal to, including boots by Sorel.

Thanks for the hush recommendations ladies! I’ve been looking for a replacement pair of leather leggings and they seem just as good quality but cheaper than the joseph ones I have. One of my good girlfriends worked for joseph so we would both get great discount. Now my friend has moved on I’m loving COS for basics, and marks and Spencer and Uniglo for my everyday cashmere jumpers.

elizat

Ideal_Rock

Eileen Fisher is good stuff. I like her cardigans, dresses and jumpsuits. I am not trendy. I like that it's very versatile, nice quality and easy to wear. It also works on many age ranges.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Eileen Fisher is good stuff. I like her cardigans, dresses and jumpsuits. I am not trendy. I like that it's very versatile, nice quality and easy to wear. It also works on many age ranges.

I like how timeless the pieces are. I just need to remember that they are in the wash and tell hubby, or he will help out with the dryer.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know who their designer is, but clothes from Ann Taylor and Loft
fit my fashion aesthetic, and also fit my body well. I don’t even know if their clothes are by the same designer. But for dressier stuff like work clothes and cocktail dresses I shop at Ann Taylor and for casual stuff, I shop at the Loft.

I’m an Ann Taylor girl too. Clean lines and clean fabrics.
I make exceptions for warm weather dresses from Anthropologie - total opposite of my usual style, but so irresistibly feminine and romantic. I used to Free People my summers, I guess Anthropologie is the grownups’ version ::)

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eileen Fisher.

Where once her line was frumpy and greige, now lush color abounds. I find the soft variegated colors in natural fibers to be truly essential to my happiness. Faded jeans + Eileen silk/linen/cashmere/wool/cotton top of any kind = happy PreRaph

ps - sourced through poshmark or thrift stores instead of Neiman Marcus these days. Thanks Covid!

SAME, it's more than 75% of my sweaters!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm having a midlife crisis so I'm back to denim mini skirts and generally trashy looking clothes again.

Hehe I wore an outfit almost identical to this when I was 19 and dating hubby. I sent him this picture as a joke and he rang to insist that I buy the entire outfit.

Might wear it on our 15th Anniversary this year.

PXL_20201024_054940668~2.jpg

in my book denham is not just comfortable and long lasting, its always in style
i had a skirt like that too (but too much choclate and lollies to fit it now)

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marine Layer, Reformation, Brock Collection

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Moussy Jeans for denim
Rails and marc jacobs for t-shirts
Theory for sweaters
Fluevog for boots
lululemon for workout tops
beyond yoga and lululemon for bottoms

Adding Zadig and Voltaire for sweaters and tops.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results