Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Who is your favourite clothes designer

Made in London

Shiny_Rock
My favourite clothes designer is Joseph Ribkoff.The fabric he uses & the cut of his tops & dresses really flatters women of all shapes & sizes.I just love his designs =)2

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m a big fan of Precis, Kaliko and Planet. Unfortunately, Jacques Vert who own Kaliko and Planet have dropped them :( Their stretchy style of dresses really suit my shape, not to mention that you can throw them in the washing machine, hang them up, and just let them dry with no ironing necessary. My kind of laundering:lol:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Eileen Fisher.

Where once her line was frumpy and greige, now lush color abounds. I find the soft variegated colors in natural fibers to be truly essential to my happiness. Faded jeans + Eileen silk/linen/cashmere/wool/cotton top of any kind = happy PreRaph

ps - sourced through poshmark or thrift stores instead of Neiman Marcus these days. Thanks Covid!

Attachments

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
I have quite a few LOL...Love Shack Fancy, Rouje, Reformation, Realisation Par, Spell and the Gypsy. Moncler and Burberry for down coats (I have a penchant for these.) For denim, True Religion, Hudson and J Brand. Mr. Mittens for sweaters. I love handmade stuff so I also have a friend who has knitted me chunky cardigans, socks and masks.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    November’s Jewels Of The Weeks
    November’s Jewels Of The Weeks
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.