shape
carat
color
clarity

Who has an emerald cut three stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

turquoise

Rough_Rock
Who has an emerald cut three stone diamond ring? I am thinking about one and would like to get advice. I saw a picture on another website where an eternity band done in baguette diamonds was sitting FLUSH to an emerald cut three stone ring---I didn''t think FLUSH was possible, but it was beautiful. The site won''t let me post a picture, but here is a link. It is the second ring in post #92 on the following link:
http://www.diamondtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=21845&highlight=favorite%20diamond&pagenumber=4
appl.gif

emeraldcut

Rough_Rock
i have a emerald cut solitarie but when i started looking around at ERs i thought i wanted exactly what you're talking about. i decided against it b/c of the chunky look but i do find it beautiful on other's hands. if you're married to the 3 stone look, some other options with the EC center stone are trapezoids or half moons. i think tapered baguettes are also a very nice option.

also, i battled with trying to get my band flush and trust me, you cannot do it unless you get something costom made which means you won't be able to wear it alone. i ended up going with a small pave diamond band which i love - and it has the space b/t the ER and Wedding Band- and it's actually a great look.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Here's the site with the "Flushfit" rings. It looks like they have the heads set higher to accomodate the w-ring.
http://www.precisionset.com/

Meow

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for giving me that site. I had surfed the net hunting it but couldn't find it.

turquoise

Rough_Rock
I, the original poster, would also like to thank you for that site. Meow and I must not be very good net surfers because I couldn't find it either. I went over and looked at precision set and it appears they do alot of their rings that way.

Meow

Rough_Rock
Tina,
I am a terrible net surfer. I can't find anything. I just rely on the kindness of others.
9.gif

simplycaren

Rough_Rock
I have a three stone emerald cut with channel set baguettes on each side. I absolutely love the ring, hard part? Finding a wedding band that will match!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results