shape
carat
color
clarity

Who got Dan''s "currently cutting"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 9:15:25 PM
Author: hoofbeats95
Karee ~ Are you going for work or pleasure?

I had asked Dan if maybe I was up next. He replied that you were looking for a Tripp setting and might take the stone anyways. How I wish I was second and not third. DANG IT!

i''m actually going to work on my dissertation! there''s an expert in my field over there, and I applied for [and got!! yay!!] a really nice international travel fellowship to go there.

yeah, the tripp setting would have worked fine. they are just plain settings that are cheap. like i said, it was a rough choice. and i''m sorry you weren''t second. maybe i should have taken it and then given it to you somehow!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 8:54:59 PM
Author: karee888

Yeah, but I will miss him and my kitties. I''m only going for 2 months though. Last time I left for awhile, I was in Japan for 3 months. So, this is a whole month shorter!
31.gif

But yes, super excited [but I just found out that there''s no Mexican food there!
29.gif
]
Aww, I thought your hubby was going with you! Still, it sounds like an amazing opportunity. You are quite the well-traveled one
1.gif

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 9:22:56 PM
Author: icekid
Date: 4/15/2009 8:54:59 PM

Author: karee888

Yeah, but I will miss him and my kitties. I''m only going for 2 months though. Last time I left for awhile, I was in Japan for 3 months. So, this is a whole month shorter!
31.gif

But yes, super excited [but I just found out that there''s no Mexican food there!
29.gif
]

Aww, I thought your hubby was going with you! Still, it sounds like an amazing opportunity. You are quite the well-traveled one
1.gif

We''re actually lucky he as a job [he is in banking] so he''s not going to take vacation to come visit. It would be a very expensive week!!
14.gif

It''s a really amazing opportunity, and I am quite excited!!
36.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s so beautiful!
30.gif
I''d take it despite the odd elongated length.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 10:45:05 PM
Author: Chrono
It''s so beautiful!
30.gif
I''d take it despite the odd elongated length.

Well thanks guys, you''re making me feel guilty for saying no, haha!
3.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah I would have taken it too....

Sorry Karee!!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very pretty and a great color.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results