shape
carat
color
clarity

Who else is getting a CVB Sophia Band???

misslili

Rough_Rock
Upgrading Mama - Obviously, I didn't put that response through correctly lol
I love your Sophia band though and I was wondering where your beaded band is from!

Kbell

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for posting this! My all time favorite band is a Van Craeynest & this is
similar & significantly less...

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh... I saw her new listing and am so tempted too!! I have a yellow Alexandria in production and I feel like Sophia may match quite well...

But I have only so many fingers!! (first world problems)

upgradingmama

Shiny_Rock
Premium
misslili|1488494842|4135743 said:
Upgrading Mama - Obviously, I didn't put that response through correctly lol
I love your Sophia band though and I was wondering where your beaded band is from!

From brilliant earth!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
upgradingmama|1488489511|4135693 said:
She's here!!!!!

Beautiful! Now I'm even more excited for mine. I keep looking at these new ones and thinking I should just get a platinum one but... I have other bands I want.

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
I have the new "Kristi" band coming! I've been waiting for awhile...but I know it will be worth the wait! I love the Sophia band too! She makes the most gorgeous bands!

misslili

Rough_Rock
Upgrading Mama
I love it! Do you know what it's called on the brilliant earth site? I searched beaded band and it didn't come up. Thanks!

upgradingmama

Shiny_Rock
Premium
misslili|1488572482|4136092 said:
Upgrading Mama
I love it! Do you know what it's called on the brilliant earth site? I searched beaded band and it didn't come up. Thanks!
it's the Juliet ring

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For like the past three weeks I have been under the misapprehension that I ordered one of these in 14k yellow, but I was checking my emails today and apparently ordered it in platinum. WHO KNEW. (Anyone who saw my first post in this thread, actually.) So, to my previous post wishing for one in platinum: self, stop being so forgetful!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
grateful4life|1488512017|4135831 said:
I have the new "Kristi" band coming! I've been waiting for awhile...but I know it will be worth the wait! I love the Sophia band too! She makes the most gorgeous bands!

Don't mean to threadjack, but is there a picture of the 'Kristi'? I couldn't find one, but that doesn't mean its not there. :))

I hope you receive your new band soon!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning! I'm so excited I ended up ordering one too!! Does anyone have any photos of Sophia stacked with other CVB bands? I'm accumulating a little collection!!

misslili

Rough_Rock
I can't wait to receive mine! I have a question for those that already have their Sophia band... I'm noticing differences in the milgrain around the square french cuts on the many pictures of the Sophia floating around. Some look more understated (like just on the inside rim of the bezel) while others are more noticeable from a distance (like on the entire top of the bezel). I guess since this is added by hand it is determined by the bench and how they typically milgrain, yes? I personally like it more pronounced. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm wondering how I should specify what I like.

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
Distracts, did you get the "surprise" platinum? What do you think? Can we see it?

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lilysweet|1488681967|4136619 said:
Distracts, did you get the "surprise" platinum? What do you think? Can we see it?

I asked Caysie to ship mine next week since I am on vacation this week, so I haven't gotten it yet. But I'll be home tomorrow and then hopefully it will be to me asap!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's supposed to arrive today and I can't wait until the Fedex truck gets here... it should hurry up!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It arrived!!

fullsizerender__5__4.jpg

I didn't clean my engagement ring before taking pictures... I think the last time I cleaned it was before Christmas??? sorry lol, it's hard to see dirt on the sapphire and I don't care so much about diamonds until I start taking pictures. I honestly didn't expect it to go so well with my engagement ring - I was just buying it as a pretty stacker. But I'm glad it does!

fullsizerender__6__2.jpg
fullsizerender__7__2.jpg

With my other stacking bands, two yellow gold vintage/antique bands and the Accolade by The Gemstone Project:

img_4777.jpg
img_4780.jpg

As for what I think - I love it. It's so skinny that I didn't expect it to be so heavy and sturdy, but it is, which I really like. The engraving is crisp and makes my antique engraved rings look blurry and messy, and the french cuts add just the right amount of sparkle.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's GORGEOUS distracts!!! :love: :love: I agree it looks lovely with your ering!!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone is having such fun here. I wish I could join the club :bigsmile: Caysie is also making me a band, but not Sophia. I am getting the Riviere band with all French cut diamonds. It should arrive before next week.

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE the rivière band!!! Can't wait to see it with and without your solitaire! I got a Sophia also in 18k gold and it is lovely although mine came in a small plastic jewel box not a ring box! Did yours comin in that lovely ring box distracts? I have eyed the Sophia for quite a while, wanting an engraved band and French cuts so when the offer wasn't posted it was a no brainer. It is also my lovely daughter's name who will be leaving for college this fall so that is a bonus!

sherryberrybear

Rough_Rock
Mine came in a small, round plastic box too. Wondering if yours came in that lovely green velvet box?

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Would any of you mind posting photos of the plastic box and packaging? And do you all think the new carving style looks more like Van Craeynest? Thank you!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
This will be my second band from Caysie. I don't care what box she sends it in, I care that her pieces are well made and beyond beautiful. That I get this one at an amazing discount is icing on the cake. Box, what box?! Thanks Caysie!!!!!

upgradingmama

Shiny_Rock
Premium
All so beautiful! I swapped my bands and am wearing it like this:

img_15582.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results