shape
carat
color
clarity

Who does great filigre/engraving and split claw prongs?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know about the prong work but Greenlake and Joseph Jewellers do killer engraving, filigree and pierce work. Unfortunately, their skill level is too killer to be budget friendly.

corundum_conundrum

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Haha, thanks Chrono. Their work is so killer that it even kills budgets! :$$):

I haven't looked into Joseph...

Greenlake does amazing filigre, but they are outside of my price range. I haven't seen them do sharp thin claw prongs, but they do a claw foot prong that is really neat. It looks almost like a fishtail.

Have you ever used Greenlake?

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I'd love to hear ideas too! Maybe Hunt Country?

ERD did a really nice Tacori inspired ring (the one with the rose gold halo) that has really good looking filigree and claw prongs, that would be an economical option too I think!

corundum_conundrum

Shiny_Rock
Premium
thanks pandabee!

I'll try to track down that ERD ring...that would be a more budget-friendly option, I should think...

SB621

Ideal_Rock
ERD does what I think is nice engraving and filigre. Also after seeing BrightIce's new french cut half eternity I would throw JbEG into the mix too.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CC: does this mean you found a stone? Did we know this and I just forgot (which happens frequently)?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
corundum_conundrum|1371771011|3469640 said:

Not yet. I did contact them for quote though and found them very responsive.

stlc

Rough_Rock
Chrono|1372092919|3471376 said:
corundum_conundrum|1371771011|3469640 said:

Not yet. I did contact them for quote though and found them very responsive.

I've used Greenlake cause I just adore their handmade filigree, a pleasure to work with and if you looking for any particular prong look, just pop them an image and they will match it and even customize it so its even more 'you'.
You are also allowed to have any changes if you are unhappy for free, a once off offer, anything after that its your cost. Even an entire remake. =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results