shape
carat
color
clarity

Who do you dress to impress?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I would love to say that I dress to impress myself.. But let''s be REAL here... Come on...

I dress for men, I love it when they think I am hot,
I dress for women, cause I am vindictive and I love it when they hate me cause men see think that I am hot
I do dress for me too, but who am I, and if I only dress for me than what is dressing for me?

Basically, I dress for everyone.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2006 5:23:40 PM
Author: Allisonfaye
I have to say, I tend to be a little...suspicious of men complimenting me. Women usually don''t have an ulterior motive. Men do. :)

I don''t know about that. I beleive my "male" freinds more when they tell me how I look than my female friends. Women are more likely to lie about it than men.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I won''t lie. I dress for my husband. I know he thinks I look good in sweats and a t shirt... but I want him to remember how GREAT I look in my dress, or skirt, or new pants. I dress for me too because I always feel better when I know I look put together. I don''t really care if women or men think I look good though, since I KNOW I do...
3.gif
(lol).

*M*

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2006 10:03:47 PM
Author: MINE!!

Date: 11/20/2006 5:23:40 PM
Author: Allisonfaye
I have to say, I tend to be a little...suspicious of men complimenting me. Women usually don''t have an ulterior motive. Men do. :)

I don''t know about that. I beleive my ''male'' freinds more when they tell me how I look than my female friends. Women are more likely to lie about it than men.
Like those fun college girls that you try to avoid that say "OH YOU LOOK SO CUUUUUUUUTE", when it is blatantly obvious you just rolled out of bed and put your knotted curly hair up just five minutes before... hey, it''s an EARLY class!! Only mildly joking, I think that''s only ever happened to me once. I tend to dress for class nowadays!

*M*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results