shape
carat
color
clarity

Who do pricescopers trust in the SF Bay area?

bitpk

Rough_Rock
I'm talking to GOG but they're on the east coast. I was wondering who pricescopers trust in the SF Bay area? Thanks :loopy: :loopy:

bitpk

Rough_Rock
Bump - any help guys?

Groucho

Rough_Rock
I have had excellent experiences with Willow Glen Diamonds. There are others on the forum who like Joe Escobar in Campbell, although I haven't done any business there. Good luck!

Q

Queenie60

There are many in SF Bay. There is Teals in Los Gatos and Belgium Diamonds in Los Gatos. They are both reputable. However, after many years of purchasing locally, I have found that I get better deals with the Pricescope recommended vendors. There's more of a variety to choose from and the return policies are easy. Good luck, hope you find what you're looking for. :wavey:

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
It depends on what you're looking for. Is this for a diamond, setting, repair service, or something else?

Sfadman

Rough_Rock
I really like John at derco in the 888 brannan bldg - he is so patient with me and has great pricing

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
RubyLane and 66mint for vintage and estate

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It depends on what you want.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eric Trabert Goldsmiths on Fillmore. Tiny store. Tons of great stuff. Even carries a lot of OECs, Singlestone, Sebastian Barier.

Dercos for really basic, classic pieces. Sturdy craftsmanship. They can do claw prongs, but you need to make a special request. They will even find you comparable diamonds if you have already done your research.

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
Willow Glen Diamonds, they have always been good for me. Just tell Terrinwhat you want.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Joe Escobar Diamonds in Campbell. They have a huge inventory of stones/settings/completed pieces, do great custom work, and have an awesome bench.

bitpk

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys! I'll go check them out!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results